FP Day is tomorrow for my remaining day outside of the purchased CL FP day. My kids don't have their tickets yet b/c we were waiting on a ticket issue to be figured out. My husband and I have tickets and can at least book our FPs and hopefully get the kids close to the times of ours. How hard to you think it would be to get FPs for 2 people on Test Track 5:30, Mission Space, 6:30 and SE, 7:30 well past the 30 day mark?

I’m booked for a last minute Veterans Day weekend trip at the Beach Club. My first time ever at this resort. Probably just hitting F&W, possibly the Xmas party depending on what time I can fly out.

My FP day is coming up soon so I’m adjusting my days for (probably) the last time. We added a day at typhoon lagoon and adjusted some of our EPCOT time. It will be interesting to see how EPCOT looks in the next few weeks as some of future world goes under refurbishment/closes. That may better help us decide how much time to spend in EPCOT.
FP Day is tomorrow for my remaining day outside of the purchased CL FP day. My kids don't have their tickets yet b/c we were waiting on a ticket issue to be figured out. My husband and I have tickets and can at least book our FPs and hopefully get the kids close to the times of ours. How hard to you think it would be to get FPs for 2 people on Test Track 5:30, Mission Space, 6:30 and SE, 7:30 well past the 30 day mark?
I looked for next Friday (9/13) and there are FPs left around those times for those attractions. (Though, I know September is a different time than November.) I have had luck getting a 4th FP for several different attractions in EPCOT by refreshing the app.

60 days to go and I just finished up FastPasses! I was able to get one FOP and one Slinky... wanted two of each, but it was a no go for 60+1 and 60+2. I’ll still keep looking but at least I got one of each... and I got Na’vi and TOT for the other two.

The new tier at HS is so annoying... hopefully the standby lines for TSMM and RNRC won’t be too bad.

Next up today is my Garden Grocer order to get the 10% discount and then I’m done with planning activities until it’s time to schedule my Touring Plans room request, and then time to pack!

SO EXCITED!!!!

60 days to go and I just finished up FastPasses! I was able to get one FOP and one Slinky... wanted two of each, but it was a no go for 60+1 and 60+2. I’ll still keep looking but at least I got one of each... and I got Na’vi and TOT for the other two.

The new tier at HS is so annoying... hopefully the standby lines for TSMM and RNRC won’t be too bad.

Next up today is my Garden Grocer order to get the 10% discount and then I’m done with planning activities until it’s time to schedule my Touring Plans room request, and then time to pack!

SO EXCITED!!!!
Yay for 60 days! Love this final stretch! Now update hours!

Yeah the tiers at HS are a bummer. I am actually planning on visiting HS three times in order to get three tier one FP. I modified my touring plans slightly, making more later arrivals since my teens won’t want to rope drop most mornings:

Nov 9: check into CBR around 5-6pm (depends on when we are done with universal that day) - head to HS on Skyliner for a few hours - ride one tier 1 ride and view GE at night.

Nov 10: MK morning, Future world and fantasyland focus, BOG lunch, HDDR dinner

Nov 11: HS later morning arrival, everything but GE, Ride another tier 1 ride, lunch at Mama Melrose, leave park and rest, maybe another park in the evening, probably Epcot Food and Wine for dinner.

Nov 12: AK morning later arrival, Tusker House late breakfast, fastpass in the afternoon

Nov 13: MK later arrival, Adventureland, liberty square and Frontierland focus, Skipper canteen early lunch, split off from kids while parents go to Artist Point for Storyland Dining at 4pm. Still considering AK after hours for this date.

Nov 14: Epcot early morning, late garden grill breakfast, afternoon at Food and Wine

Nov 15: Galaxies Edge Day! I have a bunch of reservations, but I am likely dropping most of them since I don’t think we need a light saber and two droids for souvenirs. I plan on eating at Docking Bay 7 for lunch. Disney Springs for dinner - Homecomin’

Nov 16: Late breakfast at Kona, open day to do whatever we missed, maybe AK, evening dessert party at MK.

Nov 17: Trails end brunch, late departure so maybe visit another park, visit food and wine.

I'm visiting - for the first time with Hopper tickets - and I really don't know how to schedule for my days.
...Which will be more pressing three weeks from now when it's FP+ time for me.
And hopefully not that huge of a deal since I'll be in WDW from Nov 27-Dec 5th, but with 6 days of tickets.

I'm visiting - for the first time with Hopper tickets - and I really don't know how to schedule for my days.
...Which will be more pressing three weeks from now when it's FP+ time for me.
And hopefully not that huge of a deal since I'll be in WDW from Nov 27-Dec 5th, but with 6 days of tickets.

I always start booking FP for the end of my trip first because there is more availability then... so for example if you really want to ride Flight of Passage, schedule a visit to AK one of your later trip days and book that FP first, then your next favorite on another later day, etc. I book my most coveted one first for each day and then go back and fill in the rest. Here’s my hopper plan, but we are doing food and wine several times so you may not want to go to Epcot as much as we are.

11/6 - arrival day, going to Epcot in the afternoon and then Disney Springs in the evening (no hopping since we don’t arrive until 1:30, plus we all want to try Wine Bar George and shop!)

11/7 - AK morning to early afternoon, pool break, dinner at Narcoossee’s (normally we’d hop to another park but this time we are celebrating my sis-in-law’s 50th birthday so we are going to eat dinner there and do a monorail bar crawl)

11/8 - HS morning to early afternoon, pool break then Epcot in the evening (FP at HS)

11/9 - Epcot in the morning, pool break, then AK later afternoon into the evening (FP at AK)

11/10 - DS in morning and for lunch, pool break, then HS later afternoon into the evening

11/11 - departure day, so we are doing brunch at The Wave, then MK from noon-ish until 4:30 or so, then hopping to Epcot for dinner at food & Wine before ME at 7:30 (FP at MK)

And where I have pool breaks, it may just be a quick stop at the hotel to freshen up if we feel like staying in a park longer.

Did anyone else have issues with choosing My Disney Experience today? When trying to pick my FP this morning, I could login but one browser on my computer said I didn't have valid tickets and my phone said my tickets weren't attached at all but when I tried to attach them it said they were already attached. I was finally able to get in with another browser but unfortunately by then SDD was gone. I did luck out and get all my other FP though. But then when trying to login to make some changes later in the day - I couldn't login at all. Frustrating day!
Now I need to get to planning on how to fit everything in for Hollywood Studios but still leaving plenty of time to explore SWGE.

Pretty much life with the disney ap. But you'll do fine, i did. Its atually a relief to have the FP done.

I just scored a BOG dinner ressie for Nov 26th! Been checking every single day. Caved and signed up for a free reservation finder, and it worked! We honestly don’t love the BOG food, but it’s good enough for the amazing environment!

Did anyone else have issues with choosing My Disney Experience today? When trying to pick my FP this morning, I could login but one browser on my computer said I didn't have valid tickets and my phone said my tickets weren't attached at all but when I tried to attach them it said they were already attached. I was finally able to get in with another browser but unfortunately by then SDD was gone. I did luck out and get all my other FP though. But then when trying to login to make some changes later in the day - I couldn't login at all. Frustrating day!
Now I need to get to planning on how to fit everything in for Hollywood Studios but still leaving plenty of time to explore SWGE.
I tried logging in on the app and with safari on my phone and it wouldn’t let me. It told me invalid password but when I tried to reset it, it said it was not a valid page. It wouldn’t let me make dining reservations or select magic bands. I was finally able to log in a few hours later, but by then the Ohana reservation that was available was gone.

Well, FP day was last week, almost forgot since I was away in Jamaica, lol. Perk of being a solo traveler though, logged on an hour late and got everything I wanted!

And finally bit the bullet and booked airfare today. Paid $299 NY to Orlando - one way. Used my JB points to book the return flight. Flights are just expensive lately, but it's a race weekend, I'm only 54 days out now, and I was getting anxious! I did also book my Magical Express as well! Plans are looking good for my final AP trip!

Well, FP day was last week, almost forgot since I was away in Jamaica, lol. Perk of being a solo traveler though, logged on an hour late and got everything I wanted!

And finally bit the bullet and booked airfare today. Paid $299 NY to Orlando - one way. Used my JB points to book the return flight. Flights are just expensive lately, but it's a race weekend, I'm only 54 days out now, and I was getting anxious! I did also book my Magical Express as well! Plans are looking good for my final AP trip!

View attachment 434527

Looks great... but I don’t think JBJB starts until 11/8...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter