November 2018...who will be there?

Happy Birthday Teri how great to celebrate in Ft W. Don't and only for his last recommendation (for all others he is pretty much spot on) Bama Ed. AARP is a great place to buy insurance AMAC will get you the same discounts without the sales pitch every 2 weeks

Thank you all for the birthday wishes.

Today our son drove over and we went to Food and Wine, it was really busy, I guess because it was the last weekend. We ate around the world for lunch then headed back to camp. I really meant to take pictures of the food, but for some reason I always remembered after I ate most of it.
IMG_1456.JPG

We did a little fishing this afternoon and then dinner at camp. We went looping and a few sites have Christmas decorations out, but not many. The campground is so quite compared to Halloween. We saw lots of deer tonight. Oh yeah, forgot to tell you guys about the tree frog that decided to join us in bed this morning around 5:00 am. After Greg flung him off the bed, we tried to go back to sleep, but it was really hard knowing that sucker was still in the camper . We did a massive frog hunt with no luck.....then a couple hours later I open the door and there he was! Thank goodness, not sure I could of slept tonight.

first trip in my new winnie sunstar. cant wait. still trying to figure out what christmas decorations to bring.
Congrats on your 1st trip in your new motorhome, and The Fort to boot. As for Christmas decorations, I say bring everything you can fit. :rolleyes: :rolleyes1Just sayin'. Enjoy your stay!

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you guys about the tree frog that decided to join us in bed this morning around 5:00 am. After Greg flung him off the bed, we tried to go back to sleep, but it was really hard knowing that sucker was still in the camper . We did a massive frog hunt with no luck.....then a couple hours later I open the door and there he was! Thank goodness, not sure I could of slept tonight.
I started to read your post to DW and DD. They both said "wait, how did the frog get in? How big was it? What do you mean they couldn't find it? What door was it behind?".
Glad you guys get it removed. DW says it gives her the heebie jeebies just thinking about it. If our kitty was there she would found it for ya.

Yesterday we made rope drop at MK. Rode BTMRR, PoTC and the People Mover before a quick stop at the Emporium and lunch at the RV. After lunch we looked after some routine housekeeping duties including cleaning and laundry.
Out Fastpasses were for the afternoon at Epcot and we enjoyed Soarin’ and Spaceship Earth. Epcot was busy but we braved the crowds and walked around World Showcase stopping at Twinings to purchase some teas we can not get at home.
TV and relaxation finished out our day.

I started to read your post to DW and DD. They both said "wait, how did the frog get in? How big was it? What do you mean they couldn't find it? What door was it behind?".
Glad you guys get it removed. DW says it gives her the heebie jeebies just thinking about it. If our kitty was there she would found it for ya.
I'm with your wife, it was not a cute green tree frog, but one of those nasty Cuban tree frogs, so I also had a case of the heebie jeebies. We still have no clue how he got in, all of our compartments seal tight and there are screens on all the windows.

Had a great start to my birthday with an early morning cart ride and then my husband cooking breakfast and doing the dishes . We then headed over to AK and rode Everest in the rain, had a quick lunch, did the safari ride where we saw a lot of baby animals, rode Dinosuar and then had an ice cream sandwich. Those ice cream sandwiches made with the big homemade cookies are the best. Back at camp we did some fishing then headed over to the WL for dinner at Geyser Point. We are now back at camp sitting by the fire dreading tomorrow, where we go back to reality.
IMG_1458.JPG IMG_1459.JPG IMG_1460.JPG IMG_1461.JPG IMG_1463.JPG IMG_1464.JPG IMG_1465.JPG IMG_1467.JPG IMG_1468.JPG IMG_1469.JPG

We will be there for an extended weekend on the 24, leaving on the 27. Looking forward to getting away. I’m officially sick of dealing with hurricane stuff. Play time with the family sounds amazing.

Well- we’re here in Illinois tonight after leaving the Fort Sunday- only 800 more miles to go to Minnesota! Temperature here is 32 degrees right now and snowing a bit- sounds horrible until we consider the fact that the temperature at home is 6 degrees and there’s already 4-5 inches of snow. Ugh... just ugh.... missing the Fort so much already!

I’m going to post some more pictures of our last couple days down there!

DD345694-386A-4006-9D78-BE32422FFA3B.jpeg DC3F0BE1-DF66-4EA4-BEE5-20F0FA81F246.jpeg 4F34D180-5085-45C4-B8C9-213DCD4FF198.jpeg AACB3F01-7670-4656-BD55-5EF4C667BE55.jpeg AF2BA45E-C185-41D9-8268-51FDE5AC9439.jpeg 275040ED-DFEC-4432-83EA-F4CA644539E8.jpeg

Love the pics!

Titay - that's a gorgeous sunset shot!

Now, on to important things...I don't know how I don't know about those homemade ice cream sandwiches. Where would those be found?

Love the pics!

Now, on to important things...I don't know how I don't know about those homemade ice cream sandwiches. Where would those be found?

When we went, my son was too small for Dinosaur, so we split one as his consolation- we got it at Dino Bites in Dinoland. It was HUGE.

Teresa and I had an experience on Test Track during our Halloween visit. We had gone to Epcot to enjoy some of the food booths for the Food and Wine Festival. We also had a reservation for Candy Sushi at the Land Pavilion. Before walking over to The Land, we decided to ride Test Track due to a short stand by wait. All went well until...…….
Test Trac 2 11-2018.jpg Test Trac 1 rain 11-2018.jpg

The rain shut Test Track down. Only problem, they left one car out on the track in the middle of the bank curve. Yep, that would be us. About 10 minutes waiting. The rain slowed significantly and someone came to get us.

20181102_163932.jpg

As we started walking off the ride, you guessed it, the rain started again...……

Test Trac 4 11-2018.jpg

Test Trac 5 11-2018.jpg

Disney did hook up us with some dry shirts and some fast passes.

Test Trac 6 11-2018.jpg
After our 1/2 ride on Test Track, the DW and I made it to our reservation for Candy Sushi at The Land Pavilion.
Candy Sushi 11-2018.jpg Candy Sushi 2 11-2018.jpg Candy Sushi 3 11-2018.jpg

Love the pics!

There are two placed we have found them, Animal Kingdom at the snack bar in dinoland across from where the big croc is and at Hollywood studios on Sunset Blvd the last snack kiosk on the left right before you turn to go to Rock n' Rollercoaster. Sorry I don't remember the names. We always aks for chocolate ice cream, but you can get vanilla too.

they left one car out on the track in the middle of the bank curve. Yep, that would be us.
Wow, you don't realize how steep that bank is till you see it that way. Bummer you got stuck out there, cool they took care of you though

We left Central Texas Monday 11/12 @9:00. Only 2 hrs. behind schedule. Had lots of problems, but arrived in Baton Rouge KOA around 5:00’s. Has rain off & on. Arrived tonight Perry, Florida KOA. Will stay Wed. night @ Kissimmee. Hope to arrive @ the Fort early Thursday. Disney would not tell grumpy Aggie our site. As soon as I know will post. We are to keep the tfp#2 started on the 16th.

Sorry I have been a bit behind. DH and I have have been busy at the IAAPA conference. Guess we all have to pay the bills before we get to play. Monday we went out to the Orange County Convention Center to pick up our passes and information on the trade show. We then returned to Epcot to pick up our AP Food and Wine cutting boards. Epcot was ++ busy so we took a Friendship boat over to the Boardwalk where we enjoyed a late breakfast at Trattovia al Forno, followed by an ice cream flight at Ample Hills Creamery.
We drove to AK where we had FPS to EE and KS. Sadly the heat, humidity and crowds wore us down and we decided to miss our FP for the Up! Show. A quick stop at Walgreens before returning to the RV for a BBQ of pork chops. Apologies to the pet pot bellied pig across the loop for any emotional trauma!
Finished the evening with TV .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter