November 2018...who will be there?

There are two placed we have found them, Animal Kingdom at the snack bar in dinoland across from where the big croc is and at Hollywood studios on Sunset Blvd the last snack kiosk on the left right before you turn to go to Rock n' Rollercoaster. Sorry I don't remember the names. We always aks for chocolate ice cream, but you can get vanilla too.

Hmmm...sounds like something we will need to try. Now, if only we could actually have a trip in the works!! :(

Thanks!

we are in site 1320. Arnold has Mickey, Minnie & Mickey's nephew lamps with our dis sign. More Christmas decorations coming up soon. Please come by, if anyone is in the area. We are staying in tonight. Went to MK late morning to activate our pass & tie our magic bands. Did FP to Dumbo, Haunted Mansion & Pirates of Caribbean. watched the President show & had lunch at Columbus House. Watched the 2:00 parade & the one earlier in the morning. Took the girls to the Doggie Park. PS last night we did some looping @ Christmas decorations & watched the water parade.

Wow, Gloria, it sounds like you folks got a lot checked off your list today.

Good luck to you and Arnold on your stay. Does your site #1320 suit you? It looks like it's across the road and canal from the Meadow Pool. It sounds very convenient.

We're getting ready for two days of Thanksgiving here in Alabama. Thursday for my family (all my siblings will be in town with a lot of their families) at my dad's house and Friday me and DW will host her family. Plus home football games both this Saturday and next.

Thanks for the update.

Bama Ed

Bama Ed, 1320 was a sticker for Arnold to get in the site. I am not thrilled being close to the canol,but we were blessed to get a site coming in a day earlier than our reservations. We have our golf cart so that makes it easier going to MK. So glad you will be having a great Thanksgiving with your families. We all have so much to be thankful for. Going back to MK tomorrow. We plan on staying away from MK next week with the Thanksgiving crowd.
Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family!

Sorry I am so far behind. Tuesday we spent most of the day at the IAAPA trade show. We returned late afternoon and were able to use our Fastpass at MK for Peter Pan. After we caught a bus over to Disney Springs where we toured the Christmas Tree Trail. I wish Disney would decorate my tree at Christmas. A quick walk through the rethemed World of Disney Store finished off our day. Back to the RV for leftovers and resting our tired feet.
Wednesday we were up early and made rope drop at AK. Rode Navi River, Dinosaur, and watched the UP! Bird Show.
After lunch we were off to DHS where we used our Fastpasses to ride TSMM, RnRC and ToT. Back to Disney Springs via bus where we enjoyed burgers at D-Lux Burgers. The burgers were huge, probably would have been satisfied with splitting a burger between us. Sleep well with such full bellies.

Thursday morning we were up early and made opening at MK. Rode Space Mountain, Little Mermaid Ridge and Miickey’s Philharmagic. After lunch at the RV we went to Epcot and used a Fastpass to ride Test Track.
We drove into Orlando to try homemade ice cream at Kelly’s. This is research for our own homemade ice cream we sell at our Farmstand, always looking for new ideas. On our way back to the RV we stopped at the Character Outlet on Vineland and Publix for groceries.
DH barbecues chicken for supper and then we took the bus to DHS to watch Jingle Bell Jingle Bam. We enjoyed the show. Back to FW for sleep.

Yesterday we were up very early and got to EMH at MK. It was the release of the merchandise for Mickey’s 90th Birthday and Annual Passholders could purchase the products early. We arrived shortly after 8 am and the line was almost to the Plaza restaurant. I decided I would rather not spend my time or money so the line was much shorter for Buzz Lightyear Spaceranger Spin so we joined it. Not sure what I hit but for the first time in forever I bested Tom. Next we rode the Tomorrowland Transit Authority and the Winnie the Pooh ride. Finished our time at MK with HM.
The lines were beginning to grow so back to FW via boat for lunch at the RV.
DH and I have been excited to see the new Fantastic Beasts Crimes of Grindewald movie so off we went to Disney Springs and the AMC theatres for the 12:30 showing. We enjoyed the movie. After we drove over to AK for our Fastpasses to Kilamanjaro Safari and Avatar Flights of Passage. Today was chilly so we enjoyed our leftovers in front of the electric fireplace in the RV. Early to bed.

Yesterday we were back @ MK with lots of others. Had FP for Buzz Lightyear, Mickey’s Philyacmagic, Winnie The Pooh. Was walking past Carousel of Progress so decided to see it. Before we left had to get us a pineapple float - man so good! The weather has been perfect, only a little chilly. We did have a good late lunch @ Pinocchio. We are having to go to Campers World, one of the propane tanks needs a new hose. Not sure what we are going to do the rest of the day. Want to see Chip & Dale tonight if they are having a good show.

One more day of work, then a holiday, then heading to Disney.

Mallory has not been too happy to walk. We adjusted her wheels a few months back and am not sure she liked it. The vet checked her yesterday and saw no physical reason for her to not walk, so we put the wheels back. Hopefully after the adjustment that helps. Really hoping if she is excited to walk at the fort then we are good. Now if she wants a golf cart petting parade, she will need to walk. If I need to arrange one, i will. Am sure my disboard friends will help me out.

One more day of work, then a holiday, then heading to Disney.

Mallory has not been too happy to walk. We adjusted her wheels a few months back and am not sure she liked it. The vet checked her yesterday and saw no physical reason for her to not walk, so we put the wheels back. Hopefully after the adjustment that helps. Really hoping if she is excited to walk at the fort then we are good. Now if she wants a golf cart petting parade, she will need to walk. If I need to arrange one, i will. Am sure my disboard friends will help me out.

Gloria, perfect but the golf cart petting parade is when the people come in their golf carts and get stopped because the first cart is petting Mallory. Then she walks over to every golf cart and gets pet. Sounds like you are my first volunteer to pet Mallory :)
Kris I am sure The Rock Star will get back more to herself once she returns to her REALM. I have Little Doubt she will draw the attention of her fans as she protects you and Bert from those evil Horses pulling the Hay Wagon and/or Sleigh thru the loops

yeah i am like lets see how she is once she is at the Fort. Then i will have a better idea if she is really having problems or just not happy with where she is going. I do think putting the wheels back helped her some though. Little early to tell, the Fort will be the real test.

Sorry I am so far behind. Tuesday we spent most of the day at the IAAPA trade show. We returned late afternoon and were able to use our Fastpass at MK for Peter Pan. After we caught a bus over to Disney Springs where we toured the Christmas Tree Trail. I wish Disney would decorate my tree at Christmas. A quick walk through the rethemed World of Disney Store finished off our day. Back to the RV for leftovers and resting our tired feet.
Wednesday we were up early and made rope drop at AK. Rode Navi River, Dinosaur, and watched the UP! Bird Show.
After lunch we were off to DHS where we used our Fastpasses to ride TSMM, RnRC and ToT. Back to Disney Springs via bus where we enjoyed burgers at D-Lux Burgers. The burgers were huge, probably would have been satisfied with splitting a burger between us. Sleep well with such full bellies.

My brother is a member of IAAPA- I never thought to talk to him about going to one of the trade shows and taking a DW trip while he was at it. My nieces would enjoy it.

Got another 30 miles under my belt. I almost did not do it but am glad I did. It was definitely easier this time than in April.

F9526112-2760-49B7-8180-D134A851B4DD.jpeg

Yes I was getting passed by a truck but I was in the right behind a guy pulling going slow after he got off the highway I did manage to drive 60, but only had a few miles to the rest area.

Got another 30 miles under my belt. I almost did not do it but am glad I did. It was definitely easier this time than in April.

View attachment 366562
Yes I was getting passed by a truck but I was in the right behind a guy pulling going slow after he got off the highway I did manage to drive 60, but only had a few miles to the rest area.
Congratulations Kris. Remember the longest journey begins with the first step. Next time try not gripping the steering wheel so tight you permanently leave your fingerprints in the steering wheel. You do the ladies of the AA&CSCBR&TA proud

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter