November 2015.....

Finally hit single digits today -- 9 more days!
If I remember right, you were also upgraded to GF, like we were. The whole family is just ecstatic to be staying there, could never afford it before. We are also looking forward to seeing Gary Sinise do the Candlelight Processional on the 27th. So much to do and so little time left. Have a great trip.

If I remember right, you were also upgraded to GF, like we were. The whole family is just ecstatic to be staying there, could never afford it before. We are also looking forward to seeing Gary Sinise do the Candlelight Processional on the 27th. So much to do and so little time left. Have a great trip.

Yes, you're remembering correctly about the GF upgrade. We only told the boys about 10 days ago that we're going for Thanksgiving and I made them guess where we would be staying. Older DS was pretty surprised about GF! We've never stayed there and we're very excited! The only other time we've been to WDW during Thanksgiving, we left the Friday after, so this will be our first time experiencing the CP and other festivities at Epcot. Which show will you be at on the 27th? We'll be at the 8:15 (Biergarten lunch that day).

Yes, you're remembering correctly about the GF upgrade. We only told the boys about 10 days ago that we're going for Thanksgiving and I made them guess where we would be staying. Older DS was pretty surprised about GF! We've never stayed there and we're very excited! The only other time we've been to WDW during Thanksgiving, we left the Friday after, so this will be our first time experiencing the CP and other festivities at Epcot. Which show will you be at on the 27th? We'll be at the 8:15 (Biergarten lunch that day).
We are going to the early one, I believe its 5pm and eating at Garden Grill. This will be our 3rd and the other times we got to watch Neil Patrick Harris, he does a great job. It's a great program.

We are going to the early one, I believe its 5pm and eating at Garden Grill. This will be our 3rd and the other times we got to watch Neil Patrick Harris, he does a great job. It's a great program.

I would love to see Neil Patrick Harris, but in a way, I'm glad it's not him since I know the crowds would be worse. Although, since it's the first day of the Epcot festivities, I wonder if it will be really crowded regardless?

Well, make sure you say 'hi' if you see me around the GF!

The whole week is going to be crowded, but since we no longer try to get everything in and go with the flow, we will have a great time. A far cry from when I use to schedule everything and had a tour plan and ADRs etc. We have really enjoyed our trips once we stopped that, now I just plan the parks on which day and FP+, and maybe 1 ADR, much more relaxing trips:) I just updated my Word doc with the extended park hours and all that is left, is to get the house ready and pack. I wish I could get on the road earlier but with our oldest DD being an Angel in the Nutcracker ballet, we have to wait until after her last performance on Sunday afternoon and then we will leave right from the theater:car: I will be certain to yell 'hi' if I see you. You do the same:)

The whole week is going to be crowded, but since we no longer try to get everything in and go with the flow, we will have a great time. A far cry from when I use to schedule everything and had a tour plan and ADRs etc. We have really enjoyed our trips once we stopped that, now I just plan the parks on which day and FP+, and maybe 1 ADR, much more relaxing trips:) I just updated my Word doc with the extended park hours and all that is left, is to get the house ready and pack. I wish I could get on the road earlier but with our oldest DD being an Angel in the Nutcracker ballet, we have to wait until after her last performance on Sunday afternoon and then we will leave right from the theater:car: I will be certain to yell 'hi' if I see you. You do the same:)

We don't try to do it all anymore either, which is nice. Let me ask you a quick question since you just mentioned updating the park hours on your spreadsheet. When we were there a couple of years ago during this time, MSEP was at 9:00 and 11:00 and Wishes at 10:00 that whole week (just like it is when we go in the summer), but everything still lists MSEP at 8:00 and 10:00 with Wishes at 9:00 (even though MK is open until at least 12:00 a.m. every day that week). I find that odd. Do you think they'd make any changes to that at this point?

Safe travels on Sunday! We're leaving very early Saturday morning. Of course, my car started making a weird noise 2 days ago and it's in the shop right now getting repaired. $$$$$ :( Better now than when we're on the road, though!

Leaving later today:jumping1: Day has just been very hectic already with finishing up stuff and also needing to get DD ready for her last Nutcracker performance, that I have to get her there by 2PM:faint: Thursday night DW said that she felt vibration on our van, when I checked it out found that the rear calipers locked up and ruined our breaks and rotors:eek: So $550 later on Friday the van is ready to go (knock on wood). Everything will get better once we are on the road later today.

Leaving later today:jumping1: Day has just been very hectic already with finishing up stuff and also needing to get DD ready for her last Nutcracker performance, that I have to get her there by 2PM:faint: Thursday night DW said that she felt vibration on our van, when I checked it out found that the rear calipers locked up and ruined our breaks and rotors:eek: So $550 later on Friday the van is ready to go (knock on wood). Everything will get better once we are on the road later today.

I'm sorry about the van but glad it's fixed before you left. Be sure to post when you arrive.

Arrived VERY early this morning. Requested a room in Boca Chica with a great view and got just that, a view of the castle, space mtn, CR and POLY from our balcony. Getting ready to head to MK to spend the rest of the day there.

Arrived VERY early this morning. Requested a room in Boca Chica with a great view and got just that, a view of the castle, space mtn, CR and POLY from our balcony. Getting ready to head to MK to spend the rest of the day there.
Glad you got the room you requested!! We started out with a FANTASTIC BW view room-great views of both Wishes and high Illuminations :goodvibes That was Friday, by yesterday morning we just couldn't take the water/sewage/whatever that was continuously coming through the floor of our room in front of the sink area, right outside the bathroom door & right in the entryway :faint:. Yesterday was really not magical & we weren't too thrilled with the service here at our favorite resort, but today is a better day :thumbsup2
Hope everyone here is enjoying their trips, and everyone yet to come has a wonderful time!!!

Glad you got the room you requested!! We started out with a FANTASTIC BW view room-great views of both Wishes and high Illuminations :goodvibes That was Friday, by yesterday morning we just couldn't take the water/sewage/whatever that was continuously coming through the floor of our room in front of the sink area, right outside the bathroom door & right in the entryway :faint:. Yesterday was really not magical & we weren't too thrilled with the service here at our favorite resort, but today is a better day :thumbsup2
Hope everyone here is enjoying their trips, and everyone yet to come has a wonderful time!!!
oSorry to hear about that, I was going to say "that stinks" but thought better of it. LOL We hope the rest of your trip is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter