November 2015.....

tjknitz

DIS Veteran
I am slowly going crazy......

Wish it was November 2014 - 1 1/2 years is too long to wait.....I think I'm going to drive myself crazy before then....AHHHHHHHH :hourglass

We're planning fall of 2015 too. I promised my husband I wouldn't bug him too much but I think I'm already driving him crazy!
We are going with extended family and I'm planning on discussing which resort to choose when they all come over to our house this weekend. They have no idea how deep my obsession goes, but I pretty much discuss it everytime we are together!:faint:
I'm glad I have the DIS to talk it out!:thumbsup2

I know what you mean. I'm actually planning for December 2015. We were going to go this December but decided that we can save a bunch if we just wait another year and go all out in Dec 2015. We're planning on going with the Platinum dining plan when we go, which I'm really excited about :woohoo::woohoo: . But I bug my bf EVERY, SINGLE, DAY about us going back :rolleyes1

We're planning fall of 2015 too. I promised my husband I wouldn't bug him too much but I think I'm already driving him crazy!
We are going with extended family and I'm planning on discussing which resort to choose when they all come over to our house this weekend. They have no idea how deep my obsession goes, but I pretty much discuss it everytime we are together!:faint:
I'm glad I have the DIS to talk it out!:thumbsup2

I am the same way. I've been obsessed for a while now. I did talk DH into going last Feb (2013) and we were supposed to go this September, but decided to save and pay for a big vacation for DS 5th birthday November 2015. It just seems so far away though.....I don't ever wish for time to speed up, but I've come to a stand still when it comes to planning a vacation a year and a half out. :rotfl:

I am yet again dipping my toe into a countdown thread...;)

I have been planning a trip of some sort since our last trip in May '12. I am going back to work next week and although only part-time, it gives me plenty of time to save over the next 18 months. I'm hopeful this trip will pan out this time! pixiedust:

I'm looking at Jersey Week which will probably fall 11/2-6 so that Sat before (10/31 or Sunday) until the following Sun 11/8. It would be myself, DD1 who will be 7 1/2 and DD2 4 1/2 at time of trip. Have no intentions of bring DBF as he is not a huge Disney fan and our May '12 trip was "interesting". Suffice to say DD6 said next trip we would leave daddy home. :rotfl:

Looking forward to planning with everyone!

Hi everyone!! Starting to plan august 2015, I'm soooo confused. Haven't been to Disney in 9 years (gasp). Taking my adult niece and my two great nieces. I have never been to Disney with children for that matter I've never traveled with any children. The girls will be 12 and 10 when we go, 4 females all together. When do i book this? Where do we stay? Are this years discounts any example of next years? As i was checking out the disney site i noticed that staying at AKL was cheaper than a suite at AoA. Could this happen next year too? If we could stay at AKL i would give up the two bathrooms. They love animals and it would be so awesome for them. I would like to stay for 7 days,,but not completely break the bank. help!!!!!! any advice would be appreciated:)

Looking at October or November 2015... Never too early to start counting down! We are just back from a trip so I have to have something to do until the next vacation. :goodvibes

Hi! I am patiently waiting for the 2015 rates to come available so I can book November 2015. Which resort are you guys staying at? I would love to stay at the Poly but I really don't want to pay that price so since I read that CBR is upgrading rooms to hold 5 people, I am hoping to stay there.

still patiently waiting....so where is everyone planning on staying? I am still torn. My dream is to stay at the Poly with free dining for my family of 5 but I'm gonna most likely book POR and start my payments. I'm still considering CBR if they do finish the upgrades and offer queen beds with a murphy bed.

We were going to stay at wilderness lodge but changed our minds. We are going to rent points and hopefully stay at animal kingdom. It will save us so much even if free dining comes out it's still the better deal

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

November 2015 for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon. Hoping to stay at Beach Club or Boardwalk! ::yes::

I am thinking about going Nov 11th next year. And I am like everyone else I am so excited to book my very first 10 night/11 day vacation.

I do have a question....What is this the crowd level the 2nd week in Nov? Are the christmas lights up?

From what I've read online and in books, the crowds are supposed to be low and yes some decorations will be up.

We are planning October 2015 and I have officially driven everyon crazy!! I'm torn about going back to CBR which I love and trying wilderness lodge! I'm leaning towards WL though...it won't ever be any cheaper than it would be this time as the kids are getting older! We are also trying AKL CL for three nights! I'm patiently waiting for those 2015 packages to be released!!!

We are planning for November 2015 at CBR. Stayed at ASMo last time, but would like a little more elbow room this time. Hoping for FD on our dates...actually looking at dates for next year based on the dates FD is being offered this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter