November 2015.....

I can't believe I forgot to join the pre-party! we're just about at our vacation time--this time next Friday we'll be doing last minute packing before heading to the airport! we're spending 7 nights at AKL (a first for us!) followed by 2 nights in club level at the hard rock hotel to visit universal.

it's the fourth time DGF and I will visit the World (last trip was this past May) and we're bringing a friend along for her first ever Disney trip.

I can't wait for this visit! Along with AKL as a total highlight (I still can't believe we get to stay at such an amazing hotel!), I'm excited for Minnie's Holiday Dine, to see the Osborne lights one more time, and possibly our first Christmas party (TBD ASAP!)

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
so far so good on our end! Our window closed Oct 24th and today (10/29) we got our tracking number. Coming from Tennessee so if I had to assume, 2-6 day window like you said would be accurate. I will try to remember and post when I receive ours to help out
So as stated in my last post above, I am a man of my word. Received our bands today! So from window closing, about a week to get our bands!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 3

I can't believe I forgot to join the pre-party! we're just about at our vacation time--this time next Friday we'll be doing last minute packing before heading to the airport! we're spending 7 nights at AKL (a first for us!) followed by 2 nights in club level at the hard rock hotel to visit universal.

it's the fourth time DGF and I will visit the World (last trip was this past May) and we're bringing a friend along for her first ever Disney trip.

I can't wait for this visit! Along with AKL as a total highlight (I still can't believe we get to stay at such an amazing hotel!), I'm excited for Minnie's Holiday Dine, to see the Osborne lights one more time, and possibly our first Christmas party (TBD ASAP!)

AKL is awesome! You'll love it!

18 days for us.... at what point do people usually receive their tags from Magical Express?

18 days for us.... at what point do people usually receive their tags from Magical Express?
We've had ours for about 3 or so weeks now and leave on the 20th, and usually do get them at least a month before our trip. But, I've heard of many people not receiving them until 2 weeks out.
Are you using a TA?

We've had ours for about 3 or so weeks now and leave on the 20th, and usually do get them at least a month before our trip. But, I've heard of many people not receiving them until 2 weeks out.
Are you using a TA?
thanks! Yes AAA. I've noticed going through a TA is a real PITA since if I want to change something stay-related, I have to go through them. ugh

thanks! Yes AAA. I've noticed going through a TA is a real PITA since if I want to change something stay-related, I have to go through them. ugh
Sorry for your issues. This is only our 2nd trip booked with a TA and the only time I have to get them involved is if I need to change dates of my resort reservation, everything else I control. I ended up doing 3 date changes and they handled it very quickly, so its been very easy.
upload_2015-11-11_14-28-48.jpeg Days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter