November 12, 2011 - Magical Double Dip!

We are coming from outside of Pittsburgh (GO STEELERS!!). We will be arriving on Friday night at midnight and are staying until the Sunday after the cruise. My husband's old Air Force roommate lives in Florida and he is meeting us for the day at the Magic Kingdom. :cool1:

Also we received a different cabin number. Our new number is 2010. Is there a spreadsheet with the cabin info for the FE? I was wondering if there was one that listed the kids ages and sex.

As for an unusual thing I am bringing it will probably be a heating pad. I had an operation on my knee a few weeks ago and unfortunately am still not up to par. I told my husband even if I am on crutches I am not missing this cruise!!

Good Morning, Happy Cruisers!

Guess we've not only covered where people are from (If you didn't show up yesterday, please post your answer to that question too - inquiring minds want to know!) AND how they are going to travel to port. . . so today. . . something a little different.

We all bring the obvious clothing, etc. What odd thing(s) are you bringing that you can't live with out?

For me, it's a pizza box containing a project of paper crafting supplies/tools - just in case I want to scrap or make a card. A day without cutting paper is a day without sunshine:goodvibes

Yesterday, we went to the Goodwill to buy books, and also spent a happy hour in Barnes and Noble. I have a huge pile now :) (No Nook for me)

Happy Day, all!

I actually don't really have anything "odd" that I am bringing, unless you count my water pills to help with all the sodium:rolleyes:

What odd thing(s) are you bringing that you can't live with out?

Great question LindaBabe!

Odd thing...Bubble wrap (for the FEs of course!) :rotfl: Can't live w/out is the Bonine for the boat motion..... There are probably a few more but....don't have my list :)

An for our winner from yesterday.... traveling the farthest....drumroll......that would be our guests traveling from Canada out west near Seattle WA. Congratulations!!:banana::cool1: And your prize is that you and your traveling party have all you can eat chocolate croussants from the Breakfast Buffet EVERY DAY OF YOUR CRUISE :dance3::banana: All you can eat and FREE:woohoo: And as a bonus just for playing....EVERYONE that played AND didn't play is eligible to receive FREE all you can eat donuts from the Breakfast Buffet....each and every day of the cruise :banana::banana::banana: Yahoo!!!

:lmao:

Yayy, I won. Now I have to back to the store and buy some bigger pants so I can make the most of my prize LOL.

Hmm, as for today's question, I don't think we're beyond the clothes stage of packing yet, but if you were ask my wife what "odd" thing she's bringing that she couldn't live without, my guess is that she'd say me LOL.

:rotfl:

We are coming from outside of Pittsburgh (GO STEELERS!!). We will be arriving on Friday night at midnight and are staying until the Sunday after the cruise. My husband's old Air Force roommate lives in Florida and he is meeting us for the day at the Magic Kingdom. :cool1:

Also we received a different cabin number. Our new number is 2010. Is there a spreadsheet with the cabin info for the FE? I was wondering if there was one that listed the kids ages and sex.

As for an unusual thing I am bringing it will probably be a heating pad. I had an operation on my knee a few weeks ago and unfortunately am still not up to par. I told my husband even if I am on crutches I am not missing this cruise!!

Updated your cabin number:thumbsup2 As for a spreadsheet.....in a word.....nope lol. If someone else wants to make one have at it!:goodvibes

FE Participants: Remember the FE’s officially close October 1st 

*mickeymick1967
#6542 Jackie, Harry, DD13 Justine, DS9 Braeden

*Mickeymick1967’s friends
#2104 Diane, Marv, D-NieceD10 Kayla, & DNephew16 Ryan

*BuckeyePrincess:
#8566 Cassandra, DH Justin, DD2 Carrington, DS 11.5 months

*7DwarfsFanNY: (Disney Chix)
#7006 MaryJo, Kim, & Cindy
#7004 Gayle, Roz, &Lynne

*rescuetink:
#2094 DH David, DW Wendy, DD4 Shelby Rae, & DS7 Hunter
#2108 Debbie, Felix, DD9 Alicia
#2092 Janice (Mimi) & Russ (Poppy)

*WELOVEMICKEY:
#2071 Tara, DH Mike, DS7 Tommy, DS3 Alex, DS1 Danny
#2073 Mike’s Parents Dennis & Jo Ellen

*TheM&Mboys:
#5520 Jeanne, Jon, DS8 Matthew, & DS7 Michael

*Ruley3:
#2017 & #2019 April, Robert, DS16 Layne, DS7 Lance, & DD4 Layla

*DindelsPA:
#7631 Karen, Ed, DD12 Patricia
#7629 Missy, Danielle (DstepDS of DindelsPA)

*LindaBabe:
#7063 Linda & Bruce

*FireFly01:
#8582 DH David, DW Bobbie Lynn, DD2 Savannah

*jbwork:
#2131 Jason, Robyn, DS4 Matt, DD4 Ying

*lexiconjoe:
#2611 DH Joe, DW Danielle, DD17 Tesa, DD11 Shayln

*richelletaranto1:
#1046 DH Jim, DW Richelle, DD9 Bella, DS5 Sam

*bunny:
#2010 DW Jane, DH Greg, DS13 Ben, DS8 Josh

*memphismickey & TNGoofy:
#2102 Karen(memphismickey) & Pam (TNGoofy)

*jennybell
#1066 & 1068 DW Jenny, DH Jonathan, DD9 Molly, DS6 Jon, & DS4 Sam

FE’s by Deck

Deck 1
1046: richelletaranto1
1066: jennybell
1068: jennybell

Deck 2

2010: bunny
2017: ruley3
2019: ruley3
2071: WELOVEMICKEY
2073: WELOVEMICKEY
2092: rescuetink’s friends
2094: rescuetink
2104: mickeymick1967’s friends
2102: MemphisMickey & TNGoofy
2108: rescuetink’s friends
2131: jbwork

2611: lexiconjoe

Deck 5
5520: TheM&Mboys

Deck 6
6542: Mickeymick1967

Deck 7
7004: 7Dwarf’sFanNY
7006: 7Dwarf’sFanNY
7063: LindaBabe
7629: DindelsPA
7631: DindelsPA

Deck 8
8582: FireFly01
8566: Buckeye Princess

My husband is retired Air Force. How long was your husband in?

HOPE your knee will have recovered sufficiently for you to have fun!

I'm a couple days late to the party, but we are coming in from Cleveland, OH. Hopefully the tropics will settle down for our cruise and hopefully Cozumel wont be hit too hard this week. As for something odd that we are bringing: work!! Yes believe it or not I will be doing just a tiny bit of work on board!!! Hey gotta pay for the next cruise somehow!!!

If I may ask the Question for today: Since the 29th Western sailing has been changed to an Eastern, would you be upset if our sailing was changed to an Eastern due to weather?

As long as we get to go to CC twice I will be happy!!!!

If I may ask the Question for today: Since the 29th Western sailing has been changed to an Eastern, would you be upset if our sailing was changed to an Eastern due to weather?As long as we get to go to CC twice I will be happy!!!!

No, I wouldn't be upset - especially if we got to Tortola! I LOVED Tortola.

Except - there is NO WAY we could get to Castaway Cay twice on an Eastern, because of the number of sea days required to get down to the Virgin Islands and back.

Raining here, today. Sn*w predicted. Can't WAIT for Florida and the cruise!

No, I wouldn't be upset. The biggest attraction for us is all things Disney... the ship and CC. The other ports of call are just fillers LOL.

Would I be upset? Yes, we are meeting friends in the Grandy Cayman! If that weren't happening....neh. But looks like Rina is downgraded so.....unless Stu comes along...:confused3

The strange thing we cant live without is our over the door shoe hanger! Its great to keep hygeine things in there as well as shoes!

2 weeks till we leave! :cool1:

I'm a couple days late to the party, but we are coming in from Cleveland, OH. Hopefully the tropics will settle down for our cruise and hopefully Cozumel wont be hit too hard this week. As for something odd that we are bringing: work!! Yes believe it or not I will be doing just a tiny bit of work on board!!! Hey gotta pay for the next cruise somehow!!!

If I may ask the Question for today: Since the 29th Western sailing has been changed to an Eastern, would you be upset if our sailing was changed to an Eastern due to weather?

Hey! I'm from Parma :)

I would be very disappointed. I would hate to miss out on two trips to Castaway Cay and we are doing Eastern on Nov 19 :cool1:

No, I wouldn't be upset. The biggest attraction for us is all things Disney... the ship and CC. The other ports of call are just fillers LOL.

DITTO to both these answers!! We picked this cruise ONLY because of the double dip!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I would be very disappointed. I would hate to miss out on two trips to Castaway Cay and we are doing Eastern on Nov 19 :cool1:

DITTO to both these answers!! We picked this cruise ONLY because of the double dip!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Yes, I picked it because of the double dip, too. Been western 3 times already. But truth is - if I'm on the Magic, it's warm, and someone ELSE is preparing and serving the meals and cleaning up after - I'm HAPPY!

Yesterday, it snowed here. Stuck on the grass and trees - and it's STILL here this morning. I WANNA move to FLORIDA!!!!!!

Off to the gym.

Happy Day, all!

I'd be a little bummed because was looking forward to 2cc and nachi cocum dh didn't come with us last year so he missed the western. We did the eastern in 2009. No matter what I am so excited I can't even sleep and I LOVE to sleep. Overall I'd rather follow the sun and sail in calmest waters! OMG 2 weeks from today we will be en route.

What weird thing will I bring- a case of diet pepsi. I can't do a whole week on coke products! And I have a nook and never use it and always make room for at least 2 books and I swear by the shoe hanger as well- one in each bathroom for toothpaste, hairbrushes, elastcs etc. I think I am all caught up on questions. I have one though, if I mail fe stuff this tuesday from boston do you think it will make it in time?

Been western 3 times already. But truth is - if I'm on the Magic, it's warm, and someone ELSE is preparing and serving the meals and cleaning up after - I'm HAPPY!

That's about the way I feel. I would like Tortola. But if we were on a B2B and did Eastern-Eastern, it *would* be a bit of a disappointment I suppose. Sill... on the Magic... what else do I really want?

ok i would love to go to tortola instead!!!! :thumbsup2 we took this cruise again for the cc (favorite place) double dip, we prob aren't even getting off in cozumel, been there 3 times and still aren't impressed with it.:confused:... caymans i can go either way i do like it but it wouldn't kill me to miss it...........

we are coming fr palm beach, florida, i missed that a couple pages back SORRY, :confused3 so unfortunately the beach isn't the big thing for us, (in the past 3 years i have been to beach 4 times and l live 5 min fr it) lol

i just want to be on the boat already!!!!! i want the spa!!!! oh and PALO!!!!

I will offer up 2 new question for day~~~~~~

What seating is everyone in for dinner?
we are in fist seating

any one have palo reservation and what night?

we have them for tues evening.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter