November 12, 2011 - Magical Double Dip!

FAVORITE CHARACTERS

ME- PIGLET,AND PLUTO
DH- DONALD
DD- Tink, Cinderella

Good Morning Fellow Cruise Peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Today I am listing and packing and exchanging princess shoes so busy busy!!!

I will ask a question of day since I am so early!!! :)

Are you dressing up for pirate night??????

I love this part of the Disney Cruise and having the chance to all be pirates!!! So much fun!!!!!pirate:

YES WE ALWAYS DO IT IS SOOO MUCH FUN!!!! had to get new pirate costumes this year for everyone due to me and hubby losing soo much weight :cool1::banana: and daughter growing up......

Ruley you stole my thunder! LOL. I posted the question about favorite characters and my inquiring mind wants to know who do I have to share MY Mickey with? And I do think the pirate q is a good one.... Could help with planning fe gifts........

We always have dressed up in the past but this year I may only have kids dress up and I may just do a belt bandanna eye patch and earing. I am trying to cut down on luggage!

Have a magical day! (I can almost hear the ship's horns tooting when you wish upon a star)

Good Morning Fellow Cruise Peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Today I am listing and packing and exchanging princess shoes so busy busy!!!

I will ask a question of day since I am so early!!! :)

Are you dressing up for pirate night??????

I love this part of the Disney Cruise and having the chance to all be pirates!!! So much fun!!!!!pirate:

Why yes we are!!! Even DH is excited about wearing his new pirate gear!!!pirate:

Ruley you stole my thunder! LOL. I posted the question about favorite characters and my inquiring mind wants to know who do I have to share MY Mickey with? And I do think the pirate q is a good one.... Could help with planning fe gifts........

We always have dressed up in the past but this year I may only have kids dress up and I may just do a belt bandanna eye patch and earing. I am trying to cut down on luggage!

Have a magical day! (I can almost hear the ship's horns tooting when you wish upon a star)

I'll answer the character question too!!:goodvibes I think my favorite would have to be Daisy:love: And funny enough my DH's fav is Donald:rotfl: Now my all time favorite is Eeyore, but alas, I have never met him :rotfl:

I'm so far behind I don't think I'll get caught up brfore we leave!!

We have first seating!! We go to the show after and then try to get some pictures and settle the kids!! Or the kids head right to the Oceaneers for some fun and to wipe them out!!

DH: The Mouse ::MickeyMo

DW: Minnie ::MinnieMo

DS: Goofy

DD: Peter Pan (That's what she'll be for halloween!!) :tinker:

2 weeks fr this exact moment we will be on the top deck at a sail away party !!!!!!!!!

Richelle, My husband likes Donald and my Fav is Ursula, but since she's not on board, I choose Minnie. OC (teddybear) Likes Stitch (is Stitch?) and Dimples (teddy bear) likes the princesses - obviously, since she thinks she IS one.

Ruley, no pirates here in the old folks cabin - although the assorted grand kids may dress.

Just found this thread. This is the first cruise for our family (it is our son's Make-A-Wish). We are super excited and a little overwelmed.

I feel a little better now. I hate dress shopping! I just feel like dresses dont look good on me. This is how much I hate going dress shopping I did not shop for my own wedding dress until the night before our wedding!!! I have really been stressing this formal and semi formal night. Last night I decided I had to do it sometime. So I went to the mall to try on dresses figuring I was going to pull an all nighter going to every store in town and trying on every dress I see and not like any of them lol. I first went to JcPenny they had a lot of dresses on clearance. I picked four out that I liked to try on and I actually loved the way 2 of them looked after tring them on! And one is perfect for formal and the other is perfect for semi formal lol. Sorry to go on about this but I am just so excited lol. This has been a huge weight that has been lifted off of my shoulders. Now I am going shoe shopping tomorrow. But that is so much funner lol.

Just found this thread. This is the first cruise for our family (it is our son's Make-A-Wish). We are super excited and a little overwelmed.

:welcome:!!!!!!! You guys are gonna have a fantastic time!!!!:goodvibes Make sure you all come to the Meet & Greet on embarkation day at 3:00pm in the Promenade Lounge and say hi!!!!:cool1:

I feel a little better now. I hate dress shopping! I just feel like dresses dont look good on me. This is how much I hate going dress shopping I did not shop for my own wedding dress until the night before our wedding!!! I have really been stressing this formal and semi formal night. Last night I decided I had to do it sometime. So I went to the mall to try on dresses figuring I was going to pull an all nighter going to every store in town and trying on every dress I see and not like any of them lol. I first went to JcPenny they had a lot of dresses on clearance. I picked four out that I liked to try on and I actually loved the way 2 of them looked after tring them on! And one is perfect for formal and the other is perfect for semi formal lol. Sorry to go on about this but I am just so excited lol. This has been a huge weight that has been lifted off of my shoulders. Now I am going shoe shopping tomorrow. But that is so much funner lol.

Yay for dress finds and another yay for shoe shopping!!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Good Morning, Happy Cruisers!

We dodged the snow bullet last night :worship: Only got about two inches on the grass and nothing but a little ice on the street. NOT nearly as bad as it could have been.

Welcome aboard!

Please let us know a little bit about your family - your "Wish" Child, and especially your ROOM number! It's too late to join the Fish extender group, but I'm SURE there could be a little "pixie dust" here and there.

Also, have you seen the thread for wish trip families on the Dis-Abilities board? http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2807833 TONS of useful information there for you.

Who's got a nice discussion question for today?

We just got a dusting too. Keeping warm daydreaming about castaway cay! Welcome to this forum scassabria! I have a question - will anyone be trading pins onboard I have never done it. I know they have a trading with the officers but what about other cm's and when can you ask them? This isn't a question of the day:teacher:

We just got a dusting too. Keeping warm daydreaming about castaway cay! Welcome to this forum scassabria! I have a question - will anyone be trading pins onboard I have never done it. I know they have a trading with the officers but what about other cm's and when can you ask them? This isn't a question of the day:teacher:

We may be trading, I bought a bunch of pins recently for the kids. I don't think we have ever explained to them that they can trade pins with CMs, so they may go crazy with that, its hard to tell with little kids what they will and won't go bonkers over, :confused3

I HATE clothes shopping too.:laughing: I'd love to see the photos of the end of that wedding dress story. Sounds like you did a great job at it though! TWO that fit, and on sale, too.

Richelle, not only the officers at the designated location/trading time have lanyards. Other cast members, like the ones in front of the restaurants handing out wipes often have lanyards on and love to trade. They will show you their lanyard if asked, and will trade for whatever Disney trademarked pin you wish to give them. (Sometimes fellow guests have pin lanyards too, but they can choose what they trade for.)

When you trade, you should always put the pin back on the pin before handing it to the cast member. It's safer that way, and good pin trading etiquette.

Tell your kids if any of the officers ever has pins BACKWARD on their lanyards, that is with the back showing, they should pick one of those to trade for, if there isn't something else they just HAVE to have. The "secret" traders are often special in some way - maybe limited edition, hidden mickey, or rare for some other reason.

If you can find pins in the disney store or outlets, as long as they have @Disney on the back, they trade just as well as the full price pins. Probably too late for ebay for this trip - but if you're careful, lots can be had there, fairly inexpensively.

Happy Trading.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter