Nov 6th, 7 day Western

Hi Scottygirl--

Thank you for explaining the abbrviations....that is what I was thinking.....

Steve & Cheryl

We are on this same cruise too.

We have a huge family group going as well.

We have me, DH and DD 4 and DD 18 months
my sister, her DH, DD 4 and DS 2 1/2
my mom and dad
my DAunt and DUncle
my other DAUnt and DUncle
my DCousin and her DH

There are 16 in our group!!

We are soooo excited. My parents are giving this cruise to my sister and I's families for an early Christmas gift!!

I am so glad I found this thread of all our fellow disney cruisers.

Lisa

Newyork716.....My wife and I did a 4 day Disney Cruise for part of our honeymoon, and we loved it. Took a 7 day Cruise on the magic for our 2 year anniv, we we "brought home a souveneir"! Make sure DCL knows it's your honeymoon they will have gifts for you! We just got back from a 4 day cruise on RCCL Enchantment with my family....DW and myself constantly saying...the magic is beeter at this or has a nicer one of these....Food and service did not compare to Disney!

Ok, so let's start talking about excurisons. There are so many different things to do. I'm definately doing the dolphin excursion. How about everybody else?:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter