Nov. 25th Thanksgiving Wonder!!!

I am also getting the docs for my in-laws, do I need to turn around and mail them to my in-laws?

I would keep your In-law's docs and bring them with you. They'll have plenty of time to fill them out the night before...it only takes about 5 minutes and none of the questions require you to look up information. The only thing they'll need is the credit card number they want to use for their sign and sail cards (if they're paying for purchases by card). My guess is that they'll have the card with them. Other than that it's name, address (ours were already filled out), how many times you've been to disney/cruised), are you travelling with any minors (are they yours) etc... Very basic stuff!

I'd be worried about them not getting to your in-laws on time if you mailed them...

Jess

Tomorrow's a big day. One week until we leave....single digit dance for our cruise!!!!!!

Jess

Eveynight now, DS says "x more nights until we go on our cruise" as I tuck him into bed.

We finally got our docs yesterday. I had no idea that they'd be in a little ticket booklet. this feels like a silly question, but I'll ask it anyway. When we fill out the forms, do we leave them in the booklet?

Thanks

When we fill out the forms, do we leave them in the booklet?

Yep...The DCL check in people will go through each booklet and take out the pages they need. Disney really knows how to handle boarding. That was my first pleasant surprise. On Carnival, boarding was a bit of an adventure. When my DH dropped me and the kids off (so we could get in line while he parked the car) on our first Disney cruise, we had to keep letting people go ahead of us. It took longer to park than it did to check in.

Jess

So, what time is everyone getting to the port? We'll probably get there after 11am, but it's hard to tell how early the grandparents will be up and ready to go.

Do you guys have excursions planned? We may just stay on the ship at Nassau. Since the cruise is so short, I think that we might want to just do the shipboard activities.

I'm hoping to get to the port around 11:30-11:45am. That way we can check in and there shouldn't be much (if any) wait before they start letting people on the ship.

Excursions: Normally we just stay on the ship in Nassau, but this time my parents are coming. They'd let to get off the ship for a bit. So, we're taking a taxi to the Ardastra Gardens (zoo) at 10am. We'll spend a couple hours (watch the flamingos march) and then go back for lunch (need my Mushroom rosoto). After lunch we're going to swim a bit and then leave my DH and the kids onboard while my parents and I walk down to the straw market. Once we get back, we'll probably stay on the ship for the rest of the day.

Castaway Cay....we'll grab a bite to eat up on deck 9. We'll get off the ship right after that and probably won't get back on until they make us.

Jess

hi,
I think that part of the Philly Thanksgiving parade will be filmed on the Wonder. I saw it on one of the commericials for the parade and I heard one of the reporters say she'd be on the wonder. Have fun...we were on it on NOv 4th and had a blast. Wish we were going again.

OMGosh. My countdown is on 1. I cannot believe we leave tomorrow!!!

Jess

Just got home after a really loooooooong drive home. Great cruise, my son is already planning the next one. Just had to see who was on the board tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter