No sticky wings at kona

They look good to me but I didn't have the love of the Kona wings that others did.

Presuming you are looking for a non-signature restaurant in the MK area, we do like the Wave and GFC but both for breakfast and not lunch or dinner. We enjoy Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge. It isn't technically on the monorail loop, but a quick boat ride away. The bbq isn't the best in the world, but its a fun atmosphere but I don't think they have wings on the menu. Geyser Point does though, but we haven't eaten them. Its a nice and relaxed outdoor lounge right on Bay Lake.

We generally book ADRs day of and Ohana does have last minute availability often, though you couldn't be guaranteed anything.
We ended up going with crystal palace since we’ve never eaten there before. It’s always hard to change your plans last minute but we will be fine. It happened to us last trip with rose and crown’s menu

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter