NJ DIS Meet Weekend for Give Kids the World - April 26-28! The TOTAL is IN!

YES!!!
Cathy (twob4him) and her girls have a whole kids area planned. :cool1:
It's right there in the same room with us- so yes, you'll be able to hear the podcast.

She has a TV with Disney DVD movies, coloring and crafts and more.
The kids can play there while you mingle and bid on prizes and listen to the podcast recording. You can also visit easily with them throughout the day!

:goodvibes No worries. Go pack the car!!! (and drive safely please ::yes::)

Is anyone else bringing pins for trading on Saturday? I picked 5 pins to put on my lanyard for trading. :goodvibes

YES!!!
Cathy (twob4him) and her girls have a whole kids area planned. :cool1:
It's right there in the same room with us- so yes, you'll be able to hear the podcast.

She has a TV with Disney DVD movies, coloring and crafts and more.
The kids can play there while you mingle and bid on prizes and listen to the podcast recording. You can also visit easily with them throughout the day!

:goodvibes No worries. Go pack the car!!! (and drive safely please ::yes::)

Yes!!! I am really looking forward to playing with the kids! We have a whole bunch of games and activities and my three helpers are ready to go!!! See you there! I am so super excited!!!

I see that I missed the bowling deadline, anyway I can squeeze in with my dh 6? I understand if I am wayyy late.

I see that I missed the bowling deadline, anyway I can squeeze in with my dh 6? I understand if I am wayyy late.

At the moment- no. BUT we will announce at the meet on Saturday if there are any spaces left for bowling. So stay tuned!
And we are encouraging people to come cheer for the bowlers- it'll be fun for everyone!!

At the moment- no. BUT we will announce at the meet on Saturday if there are any spaces left for bowling. So stay tuned!
And we are encouraging people to come cheer for the bowlers- it'll be fun for everyone!!

Ok great. I can't do the meet, would love to come cheer and meet the gang! Ds 6 loves to bowl, I want to bring him as well. I understand we are way late.

I just wanted to let everyone know that you will receive a map of the area and contact information for Linda and I on Friday. If you have any questions (big or small) beforehand, feel free to contact us via Facebook, The DIS, etc. We will get back to you immediately. See you soon!

:dance3::cool1::yay:

I know it's totally last minute, but I was wondering if there were any shirts left. I was on vacation the last two weeks and completely missed the deadline! No worries if there aren't! Thanks!!!

We will have a few shirts available for sale at the event on Saturday. :thumbsup2
Large and XL- and not too many -so check early!

Wishing you all the best this weekend. Have a great time and raise a lot of money for Give Kids the World. pixiedust:

Thanks Aaron!
I know you know all too well how stressful those crazy last few hours before the "big event" can be- but we are SO EXCITED to welcome everyone to NJ and the DIS Meet!!

We are hoping everyone comes with big smiles and an open checkbook! ;)
(or at least a few dollars to spend on all the cool prizes!!)

Can't wait to get this weekend going. :cool1:

NEWS FLASH!!!

Just heard the from Hilton Garden Inn and the Lounge/Bar WILL be open both Friday and Saturday evenings!!! :cool1::woohoo:

:sad1: I couldn't make it this weekend. It worked out after the deadline to sign up, that I would have been available to come to the festivities.

Have a great time everyone!!! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter