NJ DIS Meet Weekend for Give Kids the World - April 26-28! The TOTAL is IN!

An obligation that I had for tomorrow fell through. Is it possible to register on site tomorrow? Or was there a deadline?

An obligation that I had for tomorrow fell through. Is it possible to register on site tomorrow? Or was there a deadline?

Unfortunately, we are unable to take any other registrations for tomorrow's main event. However, you are welcome to stop by our bowling night in the evening!

311036_10151391953308365_284248356_n.jpg

Julie's totally Jersey "Snooki" makeover for Give Kids the World!

Julie. You are as cute as ever! You are sure to raise lots of money for GKTW. God bless all you guys this weekend and to Nikki for all the work putting this together. Hope its the biggest success EVER! So sad dd and I couldn't make the weekend. DGD'S Spring show at school. Looking forward to all the reports! Enjoy yourselves
One and all!

Good morning! Today is the big day: silent auction, tricky tray raffle, podcast recording, and more. Lunch will be served. Please wear your event shirt if you picked it up last night. If not, we have it waiting for you. You may arrive anytime after 11:30. The doors will open at noon. Remember your lanyards, money for the auction and raffle, and smiles. :) See you at the Elks Hall!

Well DH and I have arrived. Saw Pete outside the hotel this morning at 9:30 getting ready to leave to setup for the event I am guessing. Said Hi and good morning as we rushed into the hotel. (Sorry Pete after the drive the bathroom was calling) feel really dumb not stopping to properly say hi. Tried to check in early at the hotel but they werent ready for us so Now we are at Target cause DH wants more comfortable jeans to wear as he says. I am guessing he is getting ready for the buffet. Just like Disney he goes for the food.:goodvibes

Not long before the event! :cool1:

I woke up with a fever this morning and am sick so we will not make it today. :sad1:

I'm so sad we're missing out.

Hope lots of money is raised for GKTW!

Had so much fun yesterday. Thank you to everyone involved in getting this event together. I know how difficult it can be to make sure everything goes well and what you miss doing so.

Hope everyone is enjoying the breakfast meet. DH and I headed out early to Atlantic City to try our luck. :goodvibes

A big thank you to everyone involved in organizing the meet. Thanks to the podcast team for coming. It was really neat to be present for a podcast recording. And thanks to everyone who donated items for the raffle and auction. We were lucky enough to go home with a few new items.

You probably noticed that there was a form in your packet from the CastleKeepers Disney club. I'm one of the founding members of that group so if anyone has any questions, just let me know. Our next meeting isn't until August in Cherry Hill, NJ, but if any of you are in the area and would like to come by, let me know. We've been around since 1991 and over the years our numbers have dwindled so we're always looking for new people to join us in getting together periodically to share our love of Disney.

Been keeping up with this meet on my Facebook feed! Looks like so much fun, you guys are great!

Anywhere online to see more pictures of the meet and the Podcast crew? Would love to see some photos of the event!

Keep up the great work guys!!

What a great weekend! We had so much fun and we're sad it's over. Thank you to everyone who put it together and thanks to the team for coming north. It was great to see everyone.

Thank you so much for putting together this event. We really enjoyed ourselves the whole weekend.

Val & I had a wonderful weekend. It was great meeting friends, old and new.

Curious about what the final tally was.

I had so much fun meeting everyone. Thanks to everyone who put in the hard work to make this event happen. My son Dylan says 'hi' too!

I posted on Facebook but I am going to say it again here too..

It is always an amazing thing when virtual strangers pull together for a common cause and become great friends in the process. Thank you New Jersey for a great weekend and congratulations on raising big money for Give Kids the world!! My friends and I are looking forward welcoming you all to New England in June!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

It was great to meet everyone. Thank you to those who put the weekend together, those who donated items for auctions and raffle prizes, and everyone who came and made it a great day.

Can someone post a link to the Facebook page? I didn't get on that before the meet but would love to see what pictures were taken.

Thank to Linda and Nikki for running the show.:cheer2:

Thanks to Pete, Corey, Julie, Shaun, Teresa, Kathy, Dustin and Craig for making the trek to the Garden State, recording a podcast and hanging out with us.:thumbsup2 It was a special weekend.

Thanks to everyone who attended and made the event a success.:cheer2:

Props to Kevin in the Tastycake challenge. I will avoid them forever.

Bowling? What was I thinking? But it was fun.

Hope everyone had fun and left with stories to tell. However, if any of those stories involved the hotel bar, they should remain in the hotel bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter