Night owls-what do you do at park closing time?

What 24 hour pool? My understanding is that all pools now close by 10 PM at the latest, sometimes as early as 8 PM.

I am also interested in what resorts have pools open late. We have been kicked out of the hot tub at Kidani, Wilderness, and the Poly by 11 at the latest!

What 24 hour pool? My understanding is that all pools now close by 10 PM at the latest, sometimes as early as 8 PM.
WE usually stay at SS resort, and last October we were in the Grandstand section and our pool was 24 hrs. It has been like that for years now. I hope this hasn't changed recently, although I don't see why it would.

WE usually stay at SS resort, and last October we were in the Grandstand section and our pool was 24 hrs. It has been like that for years now. I hope this hasn't changed recently, although I don't see why it would.
Post hours are until 10 PM in the colder months and midnight during the summer. All pools have official closing times posted, now at some resorts they aren't enforced if you are being quiet, but they have posted hours.

Post hours are until 10 PM in the colder months and midnight during the summer. All pools have official closing times posted, now at some resorts they aren't enforced if you are being quiet, but they have posted hours.
I was specifically told it was 24hrs two years ago. Now, I’m not sure if times changed OR signs have always been there but they just allow guests to use it as long as they’re quiet. I will say for sure that people are there way past 10pm...but shhhhhhhhh don’t tell anyone!

I was specifically told it was 24hrs two years ago. Now, I’m not sure if times changed OR signs have always been there but they just allow guests to use it as long as they’re quiet. I will say for sure that people are there way past 10pm...but shhhhhhhhh don’t tell anyone!
They started being put up a couple years ago when they added fences around all of the pools. It took a while to get to all of the resorts, but they are now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter