News Round Up 2020

Hm.... since my next visit is likely going to be April 2021 Tron might be a possibility. Was there any sense of when the opening might be before things shut down? Guessing it's a long shot but we'll see.

I only recall in the past the timeframe being "by the 50th" and I think the same timeframe exists

I know there is a deal with Shanghai Disney that it cannot open anywhere else until it gets to a certain date (they have a certain window of exclusivity) - I think that is up in the summer of 2021 but not sure exactly

Some more info on the updated Kingdom Keepers Book Series:

Most notable is that Book 3 is most changed and will feature/mention some attractions currently planned for Epcot's future, like Ratatouille, and everything the author could find out about those projects :) (Side note for anyone who has read the books and wondering if updated is worth, I've read book 1 and not much has changed other than removal of MGM and DMK. About to start Book 2 and skiming through Pandora does feature as well as the Festival of Liion King Theatre area in Africa :))

I'm wondering how it will work for NBA players who are Canadian if they came back to Canada. Will they be able to cross the border to play with their teams?

I'm wondering how it will work for NBA players who are Canadian if they came back to Canada. Will they be able to cross the border to play with their teams?
The international player travel in general is going to be a mess; it's going to be even worse for the NHL if they are able to restart that. I even saw an article that the Blue Jays are making preparations to play their season in Buffalo as a contingency if it proves too logistically difficult to shuttle players back and forth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter