News Round Up 2020

I can't wait for this to be built. I'm looking forward to getting back to Universal once this opens.
I’m hoping it will be open when I go in April. I’m a universal trip every 3 years type of person, but go to WDW multiple times a year.

35% is pretty good!

I also saw that Universal now has a no mask zone in City Walk between the 2 parks. Chairs are set up in groups of 3 with at least 6 ft between each group.
I like this idea as people can purposely go there and take of their masks once seated.

Earlier today someone mentioned it might be okay to take of masks while taking pictures in front of the castle. I hope this doesn't become a thing as it's one of the most congested areas at Disney and being the 'hub' people need to filter through there.

Set aside locations to purposely choose to go to remove masks makes a lot more sense and I'm sure will be well used.

LOL, can you imagine the tan lines we'll have after our next Disney vacations? ;)

I like this idea as people can purposely go there and take of their masks once seated.

Earlier today someone mentioned it might be okay to take of masks while taking pictures in front of the castle. I hope this doesn't become a thing as it's one of the most congested areas at Disney and being the 'hub' people need to filter through there.

Set aside locations to purposely choose to go to remove masks makes a lot more sense and I'm sure will be well used.

LOL, can you imagine the tan lines we'll have after our next Disney vacations? ;)
Shanghai says it's ok to take off masks for pictures. So if you go by that Disney will allow pictures without masks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter