News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Might be interesting to talk about how corless has been shut down on his latest rumor. This time not directly by Disney, but by a site who works closely with Disney

https://www.micechat.com/231051-fab-prime-day-up-up-and-away-with-disney-airline/
View attachment 418108
My kids and I were just talking about him the other day, and how it feels like maybe Disney is planting false stories and then relishing debunking them. Who knows, but I enjoy it. :)

This article was a little all over the place, but worth reading anyway!

Learned a few things about yesterday's minor monorail incident.

Monorail Red broke down due to a propulsion issue between GF and MK. It had power for the majority of the time it was down so AC could run. Power was shut off once the tractor was in the area to pull it into the station. So the total downtime for Red was 37 minutes. No injuries or heat related guest issues were reported. Guests were told they could remove windows if needed.

Monorail Silver did not break down but was held for 22 minutes near the Contemporary because of Monorail Red. The fire truck you see in the Twitter photo was at the contemporary for a separate issue. It was a tanker truck so it couldn't have done much for monorail evacuation anyways. Silver never reportedly lost power.

It is pretty ridiculous. It's not like they are streaming HD to millions of accounts. You are just looking up pricing.
Between the WDW page on discount days and FPP opening times and my issues with ESPN3, I really wonder about Disney+.

i wouldnt worry about Disney+ they have put way to much money into it for it not to launch on time, also they already have a huge library from what isnt on Hulu so its not like they need to make content from scratch for launch day, even if all the new content they did announce was delayed they still have a huge library, so i wouldnt worry

i wouldnt worry about Disney+ they have put way to much money into it for it not to launch on time, also they already have a huge library from what isnt on Hulu so its not like they need to make content from scratch for launch day, even if all the new content they did announce was delayed they still have a huge library, so i wouldnt worry
I think the worry is more about it being functional than the content showing up. Constant issue with their websites and apps get concerning for more demanding services.

I think the worry is more about it being functional than the content showing up. Constant issue with their websites and apps get concerning for more demanding services.
I would guess the Disney+ IT is completely separate from the website IT department. I believe it will launch just fine and be able to support it's users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter