News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is playing a role. I think a lot of Disneyland locals went and saw SWGE during the previews and are now waiting. I also think that many locals are still blocked out.

The biggest deal is likely that the "Deluxe" AP - which is the most common one - is blocked out until August 19th. We arrive at DL on August 18th and I fully intend to do GE on our first day, because I am worried what is going to happen when all those AP holders have access the next day. The first weekend day with access will be September 25th.

I do think it's a combo of (a) Crowds will be huge, stay away, (b) AP blackouts and (c) RotR not opening making the average "one visit only" fan in no rush to go.

I do think it will be a different case at WDW - but they also may not see massive crowds only because September remains still one of the slowest times of year.

I've said for years when asked "what job do you want if you worked at WDW?" that I would want to run a craft beer bar in the American Pavilion ... welp, now at least it will exist!

This makes total sense!!! A smokehouse, oh my god it will smell amazing.

Is this table service or quick service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter