News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantasmic was canceled. My FP is good for tomorrow for any park excluding a few attractions.

Tower did close at the end of the night. However, they did let 30 of us into the ride at 9:02 p.m. (park closed at 9). I happened to walk up at 8:59 p.m. since I saw the doors moving on Tower. They walked us straight to the elevators (didn’t watch the pre-show). One of the best pixie dust moments I have ever had at Disney! You don’t hear them ever opening a ride after park closing.
Cool
Yes, I may have seen you from the RnR queue and wondered how some got to ride since we were in the ToT line and told to leave.

Planet Hollywood in DS was evacuated with a fire alarm about 11:15pm tonight. Chicken Guy was also briefly evacuated.
A lot of abandoned bar tabs.
30 mins later all employees still standing outside

Tough to feel bad that it "only" made $120 million over the weekend, making it "only" the third biggest animated opening of all time...

This summer has just been cursed at the box office for whatever reason. It's still a success sure, but not what they were hoping for. I think hopes were that this could be yet another billion dollar movie for the studio this year, but that seems unlikely now. Disney has the chance to set the record for most billion dollar movies in a year for ALL studios combined by themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter