News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am so curious what group this is. Who says: "You know we really want to rent out an entire land at Disney World for a party! What should we choose? Tomorrowland? Pandora? No - I got it - Dinoland!!!"

Perhaps its a paleontology convention?

UPDATE

Soarin' over CA to stay at DCA through the summer, not just June

https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...ack-at-disney-california-adventure-this-june/

I cannot be more excited for this as long as "Though the summer" includes August 21st. I would assume so but you never know with the Big Cheese.

I am so curious what group this is. Who says: "You know we really want to rent out an entire land at Disney World for a party! What should we choose? Tomorrowland? Pandora? No - I got it - Dinoland!!!"

Honestly if I was going to rent out any part of Disney, Dinoland would be near the top of my list. It also has the private lounge already so it’s a fairly common area to rent out for party purposes, whether business or pleasure.

Honestly if I was going to rent out any part of Disney, Dinoland would be near the top of my list. It also has the private lounge already so it’s a fairly common area to rent out for party purposes, whether business or pleasure.

If we are talking about an area for like a party and stuff like that, not for "having access to all the rides in that area" then I totally agree that Dinoland could be a pretty fun setting for a party with a DJ and stuff like that

If we are talking about an area for like a party and stuff like that, not for "having access to all the rides in that area" then I totally agree that Dinoland could be a pretty fun setting for a party with a DJ and stuff like that
Oh - and drunk conventioneers in the dig site would be great. There already used to cleaning up pee and vomit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter