• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure. I think I would spend more time watching these things than Netflix shows at this point. Other than Stranger Things I don't currently watch any Netflix originals.
Netflix these days for me is some parts original and other parts random stuff. There's a whole lot of random things (lots of docuseries stuff) Netflix gets. And I find myself easily binge watching those random things. I fully admit those random things are likely very niche markets whereas the content on Disney+ aimed for a much wider audience.

wow, that's really cheap compared to Netflix
Remember though Netflix used to be cheaper than it was. It wasn't all that long ago it was $8.99 or so a month.

I'm wondering how long it will be before Disney raises the price. It could be several years though. It's not a bad price at all at the moment though :)

Remember though Netflix used to be cheaper than it was. It wasn't all that long ago it was $8.99 or so a month.

I'm wondering how long it will be before Disney raises the price. It could be several years though. It's not a bad price at all at the moment though :)

The low price is just to get people to subscribe at first. Once they have there audience they will slowly raise the price and it will eventually reach to what Netflix is currently priced at.

Yeah, Netflix streaming was originally $7.99/month back when I first signed up eons ago.

oh, i am sure it will go up - but even compared to Netflix starting price it is cheap, and even cheap at the annual rate

Even if it doubles it will still only be at where Netlfix is at now

Netflix still is $8.99 .. if you subscribe to the basic, 1 device, 480p streaming

Did they say the # of devices or video quality on Disney +?

No intentions of including video games or such to Disney+

Any word on any discounts for Annual Pass holders or anything? I seem to recall at one point in the past mention of trying to tie together the fans of the parks with fans of the movies, etc. more

Netflix still is $8.99 .. if you subscribe to the basic, 1 device, 480p streaming

Did they say the # of devices or video quality on Disney +?
Oh I know. I would assume most people don't have that. They likely have at least HD 2 profiles which is the mid-tier. SD wouldn't be very good on a 55inch tv lol.

I think Netflix has run its course for me. They are making TOO much original content, so when I do find a show you like they cancel it after two seasons. There’s not enough quality there in the stuff I like to watch. I will be canceling in May when the price goes up. I can rely on Amazon Prime and sling tv until November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter