News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disney really has gone all in on Disney+. An incredible library of content and much more coming.

I do wonder how this will impact subscriptions to other services. I am definitely considering giving up Netflix for this.
I won't give up Netflix. I like the originals too much on there and the 3rd party content they license, like Criminal Minds and Weeds. Speaking of Criminal Minds, it will be interesting to see where it ends up after this year since it's co-owned by Disney and CBS.

I'm willing to pay for Netflix, Disney+, and Hulu in addition to Amazon.

Disney really has gone all in on Disney+. An incredible library of content and much more coming.

I do wonder how this will impact subscriptions to other services. I am definitely considering giving up Netflix for this.

especially depending on the rates of the bundles with Hulu. Do that and get rid of Netflix. We'll have to see but I am definitely going to get this

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter