News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testing will start in January. Cabins will starting moving in Spring (April). Fully operational for guests September.
We're there Sep 7-15 so this will be the big question on my mind during the wait, 'Will the skyliner be open??' :D

Sadly I won't hold my breath as fall technically doesn't even begin until the week after we leave.

Last edited:

Disney does everything on their own schedule which I find to be far more conservative then other places. Our local amusement park can install a huge new roller coaster through the freezing temps of winter and be open within 6 months when the park re-opens in the spring. I have yet to see Disney open a major new attraction in anything similar of a time frame. Not complaining, just the way Disney seems to do it and they work at their own pace.

I know a lot of question about the Skyliner has to do with it being in Florida (lightning). Do you think Disney wants to test it through the rainy summer season to make sure every situation is tested?

That does seem pretty excessive for testing. It's not like this is some crazy unknown system. Oh well. Disney does what it does and we keep spending what we spend.

I wonder how far out Resort pricing goes. Be interesting to watch the skyliner resort pricing for next fall-unless its already out/avail I guess.

I suppose it could stay at current rates, then see if people get "hooked" on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter