News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for my slightly off topic question but I figure @rteetz will know either because you were just here or had heard. Are the slinky dog ride pics working? We are still missing ours from sunday and I don't want to stop in to ask if there's no point since there's generally a line. Thanks!
I never got mine on Thursday the 8th.

I never got mine on Thursday the 8th.

I stopped in and asked Sat before I left the park and it wasn't taking pics during the time we rode. I also didn't get the pics foe the 2 rides I had on it that day. It was my first fp and I was able to get it as a 5th fp right before I had to head back to Pop.

I enjoyed slinky dog but do hope they get the pics sorted out. I'm hoping by Aug they'll be working consistently so I can get at least one.

My liver is going to take a beating on this trip with all of the yummy cocktails that I want to get at WDW and Universal. Luckily, I only have 2 solo days, and then I can share the pain with DH.

So can you tell my wife that the best thing about husbands is they have great livers? Cause she always worries about mine.....pirate:

Really? To infinity and your mom? or to insanity and a blonde? In this age where #metoo rules and social justice warriors are everywhere, this is the direction that needed to be included in the trailer? What are PR thinking?

Really? To infinity and your mom? or to insanity and a blonde? In this age where #metoo rules and social justice warriors are everywhere, this is the direction that needed to be included in the trailer? What are PR thinking?

I must admit I was a bit surprised to see that ... I hope this was more of a "tangential trailer" and not really a preview of what is in the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter