News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think this part is in the movie
Always thought it cost quite a bit to animate scenes that end up on the cutting room floor. But, some of my favorite lines in "A Bugs Life" and Toy Story are from the "cut-scenes" at the end. Maybe this is one one of those?

Always thought it cost quite a bit to animate scenes that end up on the cutting room floor. But, some of my favorite lines in "A Bugs Life" and Toy Story are from the "cut-scenes" at the end. Maybe this is one one of those?
I couldn't imagine Disney would refer to "Toy Story" as a movie franchise within the story.

I assume these are teasers that will just help gain attraction. Maybe this second one is geared towards Millennials of the original story and the first from yesterday will be played with Wreck it Ralph?

I am fairly sure he will be in the next 3 Marvel movies Captain Marvel, A4 & Spiderman 2...which kind of fittingly should be his final cameo.

I think they've said he'll also appear in the new Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse movie coming out next month.

Oh, and I just saw it's confirmed he'll be appearing in Wreck-it-Ralph 2 as well.

Last edited:

Is that new to list the IBUs for beer? If so, it is a welcome change!

They were listing the IBUs at the Baseline Taphouse in HS, but I think that was the only place I noticed ... definitely a welcome addition that I hope gets rolled out to the other locations

They were listing the IBUs at the Baseline Taphouse in HS, but I think that was the only place I noticed ... definitely a welcome addition that I hope gets rolled out to the other locations

yeah, I thought I recalled it being at Baseline Taphouse and maybe at Polite Pig as well, but definitely not on "standard" menus - so definitely happy to see this! I mean, easy enough to look up a beer on my phone if I am curious (and to be honest, not very often, outside of at like Baseline taphouse, that there is a beer I don't already know, but still, nice to have it right there)

Maybe I am stupid, but why isn't "Forky" named "Sporky"? I mean the pic and the video I have seen have him next to a Fork, but he is a Spork....What's the back story there?
Could "Spork" be a registered trademark Disney does not want to pay to use?

Could "Spork" be a registered trademark Disney does not want to pay to use?

per Wikipedia:
" .... and the word "spork" was registered as a trademark in the US and the UK decades later."

though it looks like it might have expired: "The Van Brode Milling Company subsequently registered SPORK for a combination plastic spoon, fork and knife at the USPO on October 27, 1970, but the registration expired 20 years later"

but maybe they didn't want to have to worry about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter