News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
The flag rising at the WTC gets me every time too. I was only like 20 or 21 at the time so it brings back a lot of memories and feelings. As for the challenger I was only in 1st or 2nd grade and we were not allowed to watch it or that is what I remember. I was really too young to really understand all of what had happened so I do not have a connection to it like I do with 9/11. I do love this new version and can't wait to be able to see it in person.

I might be a year or two older and both events affected me greatly. I was/am a space geek who wanted to be an astronaut. For 9/11, I was at my first real job (in NJ) for a year or so and could see the NYC skyline from the top of the parking deck. I saw the second tower fall and was with people who had family and friends who worked in the financial district.

Oh, I am sure there are lots of people out there that don't have the same taste buds as me. Give me a Yuengling on tap and I am a happy man.

when I was in college the daughter of one of the owners of Yoengling was attending as well so that was sort of our unofficial official beer - definitely got my fill during those years but wills till have some occasionally for the nostalgia (much better than most of the swill by fraternity would get for parties)

My grandfather was from Pottsville, so before Yuengling made it to MA it was always a special thing when someone brought some up. Now we can get it here, so it's not as big a deal. It's better than Sam Adams, at least.

when I was in college the daughter of one of the owners of Yoengling was attending as well so that was sort of our unofficial official beer - definitely got my fill during those years but wills till have some occasionally for the nostalgia (much better than most of the swill by fraternity would get for parties)

Yeah, growing up here in the heartland, frat parties consisted of PBR, Stag and Milwaukees best.

A lot of short term shops here in the UK have a similar look and also looks just like a Disney Store pop up I visited a couple of months ago.

Hopefully because this isn’t permanent like WoD that this isn’t the look they go for ALTHOUGH I do think it’s needs modernisation. That goes for Disney store in general which I think is on the cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter