News Round Up 2017

NEWS

The tiger cubs born at Animal Kingdom, Jeda and Anala, can now be viewed by guests starting today!

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/meet-1st-tiger-cubs-born-disney-world/story?id=51754845

cubs2-ht-mem-171213_4x3_992.jpg

This is such great news! These will act like an E-Ticket attraction when they are out and visible on the Maharajah Jungle Trek Trail.

As expected really. Didn't have actual capacity numbers but we knew it would be similar in size to the Hyperion.

Yeah, really the only potential real news there is that it would open for May 2020. My favorite tidbit though is the fact that they call out that it will have bathrooms both inside and outside the building. Bathrooms - for a 2,000 seat theater - what a SHOCKER! (That's sarcasm.)

Yeah, really the only potential real news there is that it would open for May 2020. My favorite tidbit though is the fact that they call out that it will have bathrooms both inside and outside the building. Bathrooms - for a 2,000 seat theater - what a SHOCKER! (That's sarcasm.)
Well they’ve learned from the Hyperion Theatre not having bathrooms.

and not a single tear will be shed.
Some will. Not mine, but there are a few people that liked it, though I don't know why. I just hope the "attraction to be named later" actually comes true. It didn't eat many people, but it did eat a few, and Disney needs to eat people these days until they can open all the new stuff they have planned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter