News Round Up 2017

Some will. Not mine, but there are a few people that liked it, though I don't know why. I just hope the "attraction to be named later" actually comes true. It didn't eat many people, but it did eat a few, and Disney needs to eat people these days until they can open all the new stuff they have planned.
I had heard on this site how the ride was terrible, awful, etc. I figured it couldn't be that bad and people were just being negative. Then in August I had an opportunity to actually see it. All those people were right, it was terrible!

So, Disney will own The Simpsons.

Someone got a hat I can eat?

I swore it wouldn't happen, as it would cause Fox to gut their own broadcast station. Several industry analysts felt the same way, so it wasn't just me. As the deal got closer and Simpsons remained part of it, it occurred to me that maybe Fox intends to gut it's broadcast network. They couldn't sell the actual station, so they decided to sell all of it's "content" and just let the station whither on the vine. I'll be curious to see what happens to the station over the next few months. I've read "some speculate Fox’s primetime may be filled with live, primarily sports programming, news magazines and possibly reality shows."

Odd to think how many major areas at Universal Studios are based on content and characters owned by Disney at this point.

What I really want to know is what Disney is going to do with Garfield: The Movie... lol

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter