News Round Up 2017

I always though when you post these @rteetz you should just follow it with the line "....and it's full."

I'll remember that for the future.

lcxyE0D.gif

NEWS

This doesn't seem to be generally available knowledge yet, but it appears that the main pool at Wilderness Lodge (now names the Copper Creek Springs Pool) will be closed from February 12th to the 23rd. Odd choice to do it during Mardi Gras / President's Week / Princess half weekend, but there you go.

I wish I could brag about my source on this - but I got a letter from Disney saying it was closed during my trip. I made a call to DVC, and they had to call the resort to get the dates. Luckily of the 4 days we are there it's only closed two of them, so we can still check it out hopefully. (Never stayed there.) I saw on Facebook someone posted the Poly pool is going to be closed for a bit in early February as well - but don't have dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter