• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2017

This is completely different from Disney. Disney is the one building the Riviera Resort. This new hotel is being built by a different company.
I understand that... it's still the addition of 2 new hotels pretty close to one another. And so, as I said... makes sense if demand is there.

Some new ear hat designs (not the headbands) would be nice. I did like last year's reindeer Pluto ones, much better than the previous few years of those ugly polka-dotted ones that hardly anyone seemed to buy. Standing in the ear stores you would just hear people constantly commenting how ugly the polka-dotted ones were lol.

We were told they didn't release any Halloween ones this year, just a headband with a halloween themed bow.

I vote for wolverine. :thumbsup2

A wolverine would eat the swan, and maybe the dolphin.

I know @rteetz will let us know when the design info is revealed. The new lobbies and bars, etc. at the Swolphin were already bringing a hard new game compared to some of the YC/BC I saw at the end of Sept. The complex had always been killing it in regards to restaurants, but they are really bringing a next level offering compared to the other properties with similar locations.

If this were 5-6 years ago, it could have been a platypus.

We could all use more platypi in our lives. Since wdw is sorely lacking Indian food choices, maybe they could get Manet chauhan or some other celeb chef. She has a lovely place in Nash even so why not Orlando?

We could all use more platypi in our lives. Since wdw is sorely lacking Indian food choices, maybe they could get Manet chauhan or some other celeb chef. She has a lovely place in Nash even so why not Orlando?

That's a good point .. was trying to think if they had anything and went to the Disney site and you can filter for "Indian cuisine" but the only thing that comes up is Sanaa, which, calling that Indian is stretching it (it's very good, but even they describe it as: "Experience the art of African cooking with Indian flavors")

That's a good point .. was trying to think if they had anything and went to the Disney site and you can filter for "Indian cuisine" but the only thing that comes up is Sanaa, which, calling that Indian is stretching it (it's very good, but even they describe it as: "Experience the art of African cooking with Indian flavors")

Sanaa is fantastic, but it's not really going to fill the Indian food craving. I also wish wdw had Ethiopian food. I don't know what the latest pavilion rumors are but there are tons of culinary experiences that could still be filled at wdw. An aycte Brazilian steakhouse would print money at wdw for instance.

Sanaa is fantastic, but it's not really going to fill the Indian food craving. I also wish wdw had Ethiopian food. I don't know what the latest pavilion rumors are but there are tons of culinary experiences that could still be filled at wdw. An aycte Brazilian steakhouse would print money at wdw for instance.

the latest I have read is still seems like Brazil is on the table but nothing officially announced. Was some thinking of Spain but that appears dead with Gigantic being cancelled

I know it is probably diminishing the cultural aspect of it but I bet kids would love getting to eat with their hands at an Ethiopian restaurant - I definitely wish Africa had a larger presence in World Showcase

Never too many food choices. F&W was great again this week. Can use even more choices IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter