New Years Eve at Disney Paris?

I was surprised at one thing at the Halloween Party. They did the normal Autumn parade. Last few years they had the same floats, but the villains are on it, instead of regular characters.

Oh, and one big change that ruffled some feathers of fans: They changed the old hag from a face character to a fur character! OMG.
It wasn't as bad as the creepy Fairy Godmother mask they have in Disneyland Tokyo, but it comes close!

I was surprised at one thing at the Halloween Party. They did the normal Autumn parade. Last few years they had the same floats, but the villains are on it, instead of regular characters.

Oh, and one big change that ruffled some feathers of fans: They changed the old hag from a face character to a fur character! OMG.
It wasn't as bad as the creepy Fairy Godmother mask they have in Disneyland Tokyo, but it comes close!

I'm guessing the parade probably was because of the whole covid situation and they actually didn't do the normal Autumn parade? Hmmmh. For NYE on 2019 they had 2 different parades, one early which was more "christmas" and one just before the fireworks as it was the "NYE celebration parade", this year they haven't announced the actual planning for the party yet, but I'm guessing they'll go for an "early" Christmas parade using the new floats at the beginning of the party, and then one later on using older "christmas parade" floats from previous years.

As for the change of the character, LOL, only Disney understands some of the changes they make from time to time on their parks... lol.

Hi All, I'm going to DLP with the family 31st Dec - 5th Jan. As we only arrive on 31st (4pm into CDG) I've booked us a room only at Sequoa. How much of the fireworks do you think we'd see from outside of the park? Do Disney do anything in Disney Village?

Hi All, I'm going to DLP with the family 31st Dec - 5th Jan. As we only arrive on 31st (4pm into CDG) I've booked us a room only at Sequoa. How much of the fireworks do you think we'd see from outside of the park? Do Disney do anything in Disney Village?

Well, on 2019 they did a kind of party on Disney Village and a countdown, but fireworks were only on either one of both parks: Studios for normal day-ticket guests, and Disneyland Park for party ticket guests. But this year they haven't announced anything. One important thing to note: ALL TABLE SERVICE RESTAURANTS are on special menus for that night, including the hotel restaurants, they are quite expensive, and you have to make a reservation right now if you wish to have dinner in one of the table service restaurants on that night.

One thing you could do is get the NYE party tickets. They're still available (even though they might sell out soon) and it includes entrance to Disneyland Park from 17:00 to 02:00 (they actual party starts at 20:00). It is a little bit expensive though (109 euros p/p), but if it is anything close to 2019, it is totally worth it. You'll be able to get inside, watch fireworks, drink some champagne, listen to music, get some snacks and ride something if you want. On 2019 it was a sold out party, and we still got to ride quite a few attractions, have some snacks, and dance the night away like crazy until 02:00 am. Lol.

Well, on 2019 they did a kind of party on Disney Village and a countdown, but fireworks were only on either one of both parks: Studios for normal day-ticket guests, and Disneyland Park for party ticket guests. But this year they haven't announced anything. One important thing to note: ALL TABLE SERVICE RESTAURANTS are on special menus for that night, including the hotel restaurants, they are quite expensive, and you have to make a reservation right now if you wish to have dinner in one of the table service restaurants on that night.

One thing you could do is get the NYE party tickets. They're still available (even though they might sell out soon) and it includes entrance to Disneyland Park from 17:00 to 02:00 (they actual party starts at 20:00). It is a little bit expensive though (109 euros p/p), but if it is anything close to 2019, it is totally worth it. You'll be able to get inside, watch fireworks, drink some champagne, listen to music, get some snacks and ride something if you want. On 2019 it was a sold out party, and we still got to ride quite a few attractions, have some snacks, and dance the night away like crazy until 02:00 am. Lol.

Amazing, thank you so much. I've literally just looked on the app and can't find any reservations available. I might call the hotel tomorrow and see if they can offer anything otherwise I hope the Earl is open!

Amazing, thank you so much. I've literally just looked on the app and can't find any reservations available. I might call the hotel tomorrow and see if they can offer anything otherwise I hope the Earl is open!

Yeah, reservations for NYE dinner on table service are only available through the call center. You could get the NYE dinner packages for the Disneyland Parc NYE party until last week, but those are all sold out. Try out calling tomorrow, they might be able to include it as part of the reservation (embrace for expensive when they give you prices: aprox. 250 - 300 euros p/p depending on the restaurant). Heheh

have they announced the times and line up for the NYE party yet? Like what time the parade is and when and where you can meet characters etc? Like what’s on at 7pm,8pm etc..

have they announced the times and line up for the NYE party yet? Like what time the parade is and when and where you can meet characters etc? Like what’s on at 7pm,8pm etc..

Nothing yet as far as I know. They probably won't announce it until a few days prior. They haven't even revealed the menus for the NYE dinners which are completely sold out.

Yesterday the regular opening times for the non party people have been announced. DLP open till 18:30, Studios open till 00:30.
But yeah, I would wait till a few days before and do not wait for DLP to put it on their websites, with special events, they often don't Keep an eye on ED92 (FR) or Pixiedust (EN)'s social media pages. Disneyland Paris usually sends them the programme and they do the promotion.
If DLP does post it on their social channels, they are slower dan ED92 and Pixiedust by a few hours.

This is the programme of 2019, pre covid times ;-)

Hope they not delaying things as chance of shut down again because of covid on rise again
No, this is normal. They usually release the programme of special events a few days in advance.

And shut down... still possible. Yesterday, France has closed the discos/nightclubs for 4 weeks. So be prepared for everything.

No, this is normal. They usually release the programme of special events a few days in advance.

And shut down... still possible. Yesterday, France has closed the discos/nightclubs for 4 weeks. So be prepared for everything.

Well, according to the news I saw, Christmas and NYE open-air events remain as planned. But well, anything is possible. I'm holding my reservation but I'm arriving at DLP on December 31st.... so yeah, I'll be on the edge literally until the end. Lol.

Well, according to the news I saw, Christmas and NYE open-air events remain as planned. But well, anything is possible. I'm holding my reservation but I'm arriving at DLP on December 31st.... so yeah, I'll be on the edge literally until the end. Lol.
Same but the uk government are getting stricter now :(

One thing is announced today for NYE to promote Encanto. Discover the colorful and musical universe of Encanto through an exclusive animation on the Sleeping Beauty Castle. Waiting for this moment... meet the Madrigals in theaters!

The last line is ambiguous, but I assume below means just go see the movie Encanto in the theaters and not meeting the characters as in a regular meet & greet.

One thing is announced today for NYE to promote Encanto. Discover the colorful and musical universe of Encanto through an exclusive animation on the Sleeping Beauty Castle. Waiting for this moment... meet the Madrigals in theaters!

The last line is ambiguous, but I assume below means just go see the movie Encanto in the theaters and not meeting the characters as in a regular meet & greet.

I guess it'll be similar to the show they did with "Into The Unknown" back in 2019, when they lit up the castle to the song and projections. It was cool to watch.

Does anyone happen to know based on past experiences if there may be last minute availability for the NYE party? Our flight was altered from Istanbul to Minneapolis and we now have a 30-hour layover in CDG. Will be spending the day in DLP on the 31st.

Does anyone happen to know based on past experiences if there may be last minute availability for the NYE party? Our flight was altered from Istanbul to Minneapolis and we now have a 30-hour layover in CDG. Will be spending the day in DLP on the 31st.
It really depends on what Omicron is going to do. If the situation is better under control, they might release more tickets.
I think chances are small, but wouldn't rule it out. Also depends on whether or not tickets are refundable and people might cancel. Usually these things are non-refundable.

I am not 100% sure as I didn't follow the news about the party. But I think the Studios are open for the general public till 00:30, the party is in Disneyland Park till 2:00.
Disneyland Park closes at 18:30 for the general public.
So if you can get a 1 day 2 park ticket, I would certainly get one.

It really depends on what Omicron is going to do. If the situation is better under control, they might release more tickets.
I think chances are small, but wouldn't rule it out. Also depends on whether or not tickets are refundable and people might cancel. Usually these things are non-refundable.

I am not 100% sure as I didn't follow the news about the party. But I think the Studios are open for the general public till 00:30, the party is in Disneyland Park till 2:00.
Disneyland Park closes at 18:30 for the general public.
So if you can get a 1 day 2 park ticket, I would certainly get one.
Thanks!

Hi, my travel agency screwed me over and forgot to buy me 2 tickets for NYE party. Is there any way or workaround to get them now? Is there a place where Ican find people willing to sell theirs? I would be willing to pay higher than market value price. HELP

Hi, my travel agency screwed me over and forgot to buy me 2 tickets for NYE party. Is there any way or workaround to get them now? Is there a place where I can find people willing to sell theirs? I would be willing to pay higher than market value price. HELP
You can sign up to Ticketswap to see if tickets come up:
https://www.ticketswap.fr/event/dis.../530e010c-646c-4ad8-8f6e-9ac0a2fdc3de/1942694

I have never used Ticketswap, but it's supposed to be a safe way to resell tickets. They allow tickets to be sold at maximum 120% of the original price.
If you find a website where they sell it against a higher price, there is a chance you are being scammed.

As mentioned above, the party is till 2:00 in Disneyland Park, the Studios are open for the general public till 00:30. If you can't get the ticket for the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter