New Years Eve at Disney Paris?

mikeishere

Mouseketeer
We have a few days off over New Years and we are thinking of going to DLP for New Years Eve but wanted to check if the New Year’s Eve party tickets are sold out or no longer available are their any other parties and things open around the resort for New Years Eve?

Also what are the rules in regards to tests etc for double jabbed people, I get so confused?

Did you check the website of DLP to see if there are still tickets left?
There are special menus some of the restaurants (this can be booked online with your ticket), and I assume there will be music in Disney Village.

If you are double jabbed, you do not have to get tested to get into the park. Have you read the information on the DLP website, regarding the Health Pass (Pass Sanitaire)
https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/health-safety-measures/#ImportantInfo

Last edited:
Did you check the website of DLP to see if there are still tickets left?
There are special menus some of the restaurants (this can be booked online with your ticket), and I assume there will be music in Disney Village.

If you are double jabbed, you do not have to get tested to get into the park. Have you read the information on the DLP website, regarding the Health Pass (Pass Sanitaire)
https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/health-safety-measures/#ImportantInfo
yes still tickets available at the moment but that could change

yes still tickets available at the moment but that could change

Well, I went to DLP New Year's Eve party on 2019-2020, and it was OUT OF THIS EARTH. I've had new year at WDW and many places, but I have to say I just loved DLP's. However, it is important to say that the BEST of it all was the party that started after the fireworks, at around 00:30 and lasted until 2:00 am. Disney fan DJ "Afrojack" offered an incredible concert with special effects and projections over the castle, using fire, lasers, lights and the fountains. It was just incredible. In fact, we'll be back this year, but I doubt they'll have such an incredible DJ with such a display.

The party is still available but usually sells out by november, leaving only some dinner packages availables. If you are only for the party, you can enter after 18:00. If you have both the ticket and the party ticket, you can just remain in the park. The dining packages are incredibly expensive (350+ euros), but they include the ticket. That day all restaurants have a "higher priced menu" for the ocassion, and those non-table service restaurants, well... they'll be packed.

On 2019, DLPs last NYE, they also had a New Year party included with the park entrance over at the Walt Disney Studios park, with fireworks and projections over the Hollywood Tower Hotel. I didn't see it, as I was over at the DLP NYE Party but it was announced everywhere. At around 2:00 pm EVERYTHING closes, Disney Village, parks, restaurants, etc.

They mount up Champagne bars around both parks, specially in the Disneyland park, and they offer the glasses at cheaper prices than in the restaurants (10 euro / glass), they also offer "sparkling apple juice" as a non-acoholic option, so you'll be able to meet the new year with a champagne glass in your had, no matter where you are.

In Disney Village they have a small stage and have music and also have a "small" NYE party.

If you're staying on a DLP hotel, you get discount on the party, so that's a no-brainer, plus you already have the standard tickets included.

If you're staying offsite, then I would reccomend my plan on 2019: get a single park ticket and the party. Have a good breakfast, spend your day at Walt Disney Studios park, make a reservation for a late-lunch at Chez Remy's (the restaurant at the exit of the Ratatouille ride) and have a nice and relaxed lunch, at 18:00 head over to DLP for the party and enjoy rides, parades, etc, don't forget to have a snack before midnight if you're planning on drinking champagne so it doesn't hit you. :-)

As for the health rules, like Karin said, if you have double vaccination, you're good to go.

I would recommend the party without doubt, but I'm not sure how good this year will be during the aftermath of the pandemic. But judging from my 2019 experience, it was the best Disney (or non-Disney) NYE party ever, if you like music and party, at least. Heheh.

Well, I went to DLP New Year's Eve party on 2019-2020, and it was OUT OF THIS EARTH. I've had new year at WDW and many places, but I have to say I just loved DLP's. However, it is important to say that the BEST of it all was the party that started after the fireworks, at around 00:30 and lasted until 2:00 am. Disney fan DJ "Afrojack" offered an incredible concert with special effects and projections over the castle, using fire, lasers, lights and the fountains. It was just incredible. In fact, we'll be back this year, but I doubt they'll have such an incredible DJ with such a display.

The party is still available but usually sells out by november, leaving only some dinner packages availables. If you are only for the party, you can enter after 18:00. If you have both the ticket and the party ticket, you can just remain in the park. The dining packages are incredibly expensive (350+ euros), but they include the ticket. That day all restaurants have a "higher priced menu" for the ocassion, and those non-table service restaurants, well... they'll be packed.

On 2019, DLPs last NYE, they also had a New Year party included with the park entrance over at the Walt Disney Studios park, with fireworks and projections over the Hollywood Tower Hotel. I didn't see it, as I was over at the DLP NYE Party but it was announced everywhere. At around 2:00 pm EVERYTHING closes, Disney Village, parks, restaurants, etc.

They mount up Champagne bars around both parks, specially in the Disneyland park, and they offer the glasses at cheaper prices than in the restaurants (10 euro / glass), they also offer "sparkling apple juice" as a non-acoholic option, so you'll be able to meet the new year with a champagne glass in your had, no matter where you are.

In Disney Village they have a small stage and have music and also have a "small" NYE party.

If you're staying on a DLP hotel, you get discount on the party, so that's a no-brainer, plus you already have the standard tickets included.

If you're staying offsite, then I would reccomend my plan on 2019: get a single park ticket and the party. Have a good breakfast, spend your day at Walt Disney Studios park, make a reservation for a late-lunch at Chez Remy's (the restaurant at the exit of the Ratatouille ride) and have a nice and relaxed lunch, at 18:00 head over to DLP for the party and enjoy rides, parades, etc, don't forget to have a snack before midnight if you're planning on drinking champagne so it doesn't hit you. :-)

As for the health rules, like Karin said, if you have double vaccination, you're good to go.

I would recommend the party without doubt, but I'm not sure how good this year will be during the aftermath of the pandemic. But judging from my 2019 experience, it was the best Disney (or non-Disney) NYE party ever, if you like music and party, at least. Heheh.
Thanks for this info sounds brilliant. Never knew it was as good as that now I do want to go. Your making me want to go. Hope their are still tickets available in November. Need to get my money together before then.

Thanks for this info sounds brilliant. Never knew it was as good as that now I do want to go. Your making me want to go. Hope their are still tickets available in November. Need to get my money together before then.

I'm glad it helps!! Here you can find a few pictures I took of the fireworks and the party with Afrojack, I can't seem to be able to upload videos (you appreciate everything much better on the videos). However, bear in mind this year they're announcing "music" but they do not mention a DJ, so it is highly probable that the whole stage DJ party won't be happening, sadly. :(

Attachments

• 20200101_014729.jpg
    20200101_014729.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 20200101_001200-ANIMATION.gif
    20200101_001200-ANIMATION.gif
    134.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 20200101_012325(0).jpg
    20200101_012325(0).jpg
    80 KB · Views: 8
  • 20200101_014659.jpg
    20200101_014659.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 8
I'm glad it helps!! Here you can find a few pictures I took of the fireworks and the party with Afrojack, I can't seem to be able to upload videos (you appreciate everything much better on the videos). However, bear in mind this year they're announcing "music" but they do not mention a DJ, so it is highly probable that the whole stage DJ party won't be happening, sadly. :(
Photos are excellent! Do they usually still have tickets by middle of November?

Photos are excellent! Do they usually still have tickets by middle of November?

Well, that year they announced a "sold out" in late-November but then they re-opened sales for a few days in early December until it completely sold out (we got ours by mid november that year). This year we're staying on-site, so I got them as an extra of the stay. If you want to go, just try to get them as soon as you can, but you also have to be sure on going: they're non-refundable unless it gets cancelled.

Well, that year they announced a "sold out" in late-November but then they re-opened sales for a few days in early December until it completely sold out (we got ours by mid november that year). This year we're staying on-site, so I got them as an extra of the stay. If you want to go, just try to get them as soon as you can, but you also have to be sure on going: they're non-refundable unless it gets cancelled.
Well work are back-tracking on those days in between Xmas and new year this week so I can’t book anything yet, after it looked certain. I won’t be so sure of annual leave for a bit then need to get the money together. I probs will be going as a package so get tickets included so hope they available by mid November.
If tickets aren’t available you said Disney Studios had events on, do they need tickets? As I guess it still would be good to go to Disney.

Well work are back-tracking on those days in between Xmas and new year this week so I can’t book anything yet, after it looked certain. I won’t be so sure of annual leave for a bit then need to get the money together. I probs will be going as a package so get tickets included so hope they available by mid November.
If tickets aren’t available you said Disney Studios had events on, do they need tickets? As I guess it still would be good to go to Disney.

If you go by one of the NYE dinner packages, they probably will be available. On 2019, Walt Disney Studios park had a NYE event that was included with the price of the standard entrance, no matter which park you chose, after 20:00 if you had a standard ticket you could go to the Studios park to receive the New Year with fireworks and projections over the Hollywood Tower Hotel. There was also a small stage with music on Disney Village. Remember, all this was on 2019, this year they only have announced the DLP party and nothing else (but I would think they would do other events for standard tickets also in the Studios park).

If you go by one of the NYE dinner packages, they probably will be available. On 2019, Walt Disney Studios park had a NYE event that was included with the price of the standard entrance, no matter which park you chose, after 20:00 if you had a standard ticket you could go to the Studios park to receive the New Year with fireworks and projections over the Hollywood Tower Hotel. There was also a small stage with music on Disney Village. Remember, all this was on 2019, this year they only have announced the DLP party and nothing else (but I would think they would do other events for standard tickets also in the Studios park).
Thanks for this. Great that good that Disney Studios Park is open for midnight :)

Just for your information, as you said you were interested in a package, just noticed that one of the NYE Dinner Packages, specifically the one at Walt's Restaurant, at both seatings (18:30 and 21:30) has been taken off the website. That means it was either cancelled for some reason, or sold out; even though taking into account it is Walt's, it probably means sold out. Maybe they'll open more slots later on, or if there are cancellations.

Still 6 more packages remain though: Auberge de Cendrillon at 19:00, Agrabah Cafe at 19:00, 20:00 and 21:00; and Plaza Gardens at 18:30 or 21:00.

Just for your information, as you said you were interested in a package, just noticed that one of the NYE Dinner Packages, specifically the one at Walt's Restaurant, at both seatings (18:30 and 21:30) has been taken off the website. That means it was either cancelled for some reason, or sold out; even though taking into account it is Walt's, it probably means sold out. Maybe they'll open more slots later on, or if there are cancellations.

Still 6 more packages remain though: Auberge de Cendrillon at 19:00, Agrabah Cafe at 19:00, 20:00 and 21:00; and Plaza Gardens at 18:30 or 21:00.

I was looking last night and 6.30 at Walts was still on website last night so that 6.30 went quick. That’s a shame as I wanted to book walts.
Looks like I won’t be able to book till November now. As that’s when I’ll know for sure can go :(

I noticed they have nye dinner packages at some hotels if any of the others sell out.

I was looking last night and 6.30 at Walts was still on website last night so that 6.30 went quick. That’s a shame as I wanted to book walts.
Looks like I won’t be able to book till November now. As that’s when I’ll know for sure can go :(

I noticed they have nye dinner packages at some hotels if any of the others sell out.

The NYE dinners at the hotels I think you have to stay in one of the DLP Hotels (though not necessarily the one you book the dinner at), and they do not include the NYE party at Disneyland Parc. So, for example, if you go to the Manhattan NYE dinner, it does not include any park tickets.

I haven't been to any NYE dinner packages, but I have been to the Manhattan Restaurant for dinner one day this summer and it was very very good.

The NYE dinners at the hotels I think you have to stay in one of the DLP Hotels (though not necessarily the one you book the dinner at), and they do not include the NYE party at Disneyland Parc. So, for example, if you go to the Manhattan NYE dinner, it does not include any park tickets.

I haven't been to any NYE dinner packages, but I have been to the Manhattan Restaurant for dinner one day this summer and it was very very good.

I should be staying at a Disney Hotel. I noticed it didn’t included NYE party ticket to the park. Maybe if only the hotel dinners are left will have to book new year party park ticket separately?
Plaza gardens include characters?

I should be staying at a Disney Hotel. I noticed it didn’t included NYE party ticket to the park. Maybe if only the hotel dinners are left will have to book new year party park ticket separately?
Plaza gardens include characters?

Yes, you can get a party ticket separately if they're available. The NYE packages include one or more of: Magicians, Characters, Live- Singers, Balloon figures making. They haven't announced which restaurant includes what.

One good option (it's the one that I got) if you're staying at a Disney Hotel is to get the full package with the reservation. As hotel package, EVERYTHING has the "Zen Warranty", which means you can cancel or modify up to 7 days in advance, including party tickets or dinner reservations. You make a reservation you only need to pay 15% of the total amount, and the rest you can pay up to 10 days before the date of arrival.

You can add in extras at the moment of reservation, like the NYE dinners or the tickets for the party, and everything has the cancelation warranty.

… if it gets to end of November / start of December and I still haven’t booked and nye tickets gone think will still go to Disney but might just have to go to Disney village or Disney studios instead?!

Yes, you can get a party ticket separately if they're available. The NYE packages include one or more of: Magicians, Characters, Live- Singers, Balloon figures making. They haven't announced which restaurant includes what.

One good option (it's the one that I got) if you're staying at a Disney Hotel is to get the full package with the reservation. As hotel package, EVERYTHING has the "Zen Warranty", which means you can cancel or modify up to 7 days in advance, including party tickets or dinner reservations. You make a reservation you only need to pay 15% of the total amount, and the rest you can pay up to 10 days before the date of arrival.

You can add in extras at the moment of reservation, like the NYE dinners or the tickets for the party, and everything has the cancelation warranty.

Does the Zen guarantee mean I can book today and if I need to change my dates, flights and anything extra I can free of charge? If for whatever reason I can’t get the time off work over Xmas and new year can I move my whole holiday to another date in 2022 and be refunded for New Year’s Eve extras? Or say booked 30th dec - 03 jan drop a day for example change to 31st dec - 03 jan free of charge?

Does the Zen guarantee mean I can book today and if I need to change my dates, flights and anything extra I can free of charge? If for whatever reason I can’t get the time off work over Xmas and new year can I move my whole holiday to another date in 2022 and be refunded for New Year’s Eve extras? Or say booked 30th dec - 03 jan drop a day for example change to 31st dec - 03 jan free of charge?

You can change and cancel everything WITH THE EXCEPTION of FLIGHTS. So, I would get the reservation without flights and get the flights once you know for sure the dates. Flights are usually non-refundable though some low cost airlines offer an extra insurance for cancelations. Where are you traveling from?

You can change and cancel everything WITH THE EXCEPTION of FLIGHTS. So, I would get the reservation without flights and get the flights once you know for sure the dates. Flights are usually non-refundable though some low cost airlines offer an extra insurance for cancelations. Where are you traveling from?
Travelling from Manchester. Oh ok so that will mean will have to book magical express separate also? Was hoping to get it as one package to make it all easier. If change dates and the other dates are more expensive would you have to pay the difference?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter