New Years Eve at Disney Paris?

Travelling from Manchester. Oh ok so that will mean will have to book magical express separate also? Was hoping to get it as one package to make it all easier. If change dates and the other dates are more expensive would you have to pay the difference?

Yes, you don't pay costs but you do pay any difference in pricing. You can add Magical Express up to 7 days before your arrival once you have paid for the whole stay by choosing and paying it through the DLP website on your "Manage My Reservation" section.

It is difficult that dates will be more expensive. NYE stays are usually as expensive as it gets. Heheh.

Yes, you don't pay costs but you do pay any difference in pricing. You can add Magical Express up to 7 days before your arrival once you have paid for the whole stay by choosing and paying it through the DLP website on your "Manage My Reservation" section.

Of course you can go and amend your reservation and add on or cancel any extras on the Disney website, I get you now. :)

you think I could add flights later on through Disney website when I know for sure work annual leave? I kinda like everything being under one package deal, makes it’s easier

Of course you can go and amend your reservation and add on or cancel any extras on the Disney website, I get you now. :)

you think I could add flights later on through Disney website when I know for sure work annual leave? I kinda like everything being under one package deal, makes it’s easier

I believe that to add flights you would have to call to the reservation center, but I truly think it'll be better to get the flights directly with the airline and get the Magical Express. Magical Express is a bus service that has its times, the only thing you have to check is that flight arrivals and departures fit some of the bus times.

I'm travelling from Spain, I have reservation at Disney, but flights from Vueling booked with their "free cancelation policy". So in the end I rest assured I can cancel anything up to 1 week prior to the trip.

I believe that to add flights you would have to call to the reservation center, but I truly think it'll be better to get the flights directly with the airline and get the Magical Express. Magical Express is a bus service that has its times, the only thing you have to check is that flight arrivals and departures fit some of the bus times.

I'm travelling from Spain, I have reservation at Disney, but flights from Vueling booked with their "free cancelation policy". So in the end I rest assured I can cancel anything up to 1 week prior to the trip.

Oh ok will look into it all and flights. Thanks for your help.

You going for New Year’s Eve also?

You going for New Year’s Eve also?

Our NYE trip this year is from December 29th to January 2nd:

29th - 31st in Paris Center
31st - 02nd at Disney (Sequoia Lodge)

I did include the Walts Dinner Package, the 21:30 seating, for NYE when it was made available.

Our NYE trip this year is from December 29th to January 2nd:

29th - 31st in Paris Center
31st - 02nd at Disney (Sequoia Lodge)

I did include the Walts Dinner Package, the 21:30 seating, for NYE when it was made available.

brilliant! :) Do you still get a good spot on main street for fireworks and midnight if you have dinner that late by the time you come out of your meal as I’m also currently looking at the 9.30 time for plaza gardens but also see 6.30, what’s the better time? Thought it might be too packed by time come out of 9.30 sitting?

brilliant! :) Do you still get a good spot on main street for fireworks and midnight if you have dinner that late by the time you come out of your meal as I’m also currently looking at the 9.30 time for plaza gardens but also see 6.30, what’s the better time? Thought it might be too packed by time come out of 9.30 sitting?

Well, Walts is in the middle of Main Street and Plaza Gardens is very near the main hub. So I'm calculating going out at 23:30.

If you want a VERY good spot, get the 18:30 one and get a spot at around 22:30. If you want a "nice" spot but not the best, you can get the 21:30 without a problem and find a good "enough" spot if you get out of the dinner at 23:30.

I got 21:30 because in Spain, getting dinner at 18:30 is just way too soon. Heheheg

Ah one more thing I just remembered, judging for 2019, that night there are usually 2 fireworks shows: one at 20:00 which was the standard daily show "Disney Illuminations" and then the midnight fireworks show.

They haven't announced any fireworks other than the midnight ones (fireworks still haven't returned to DLP), but if they were in fact 2 shows in previous NYE. If you got the 18:30 the you would miss out on the 20:00 fireworks. Just so you know. Heheh.

Ah one more thing I just remembered, judging for 2019, that night there are usually 2 fireworks shows: one at 20:00 which was the standard daily show "Disney Illuminations" and then the midnight fireworks show.

They haven't announced any fireworks other than the midnight ones (fireworks still haven't returned to DLP), but if they were in fact 2 shows in previous NYE. If you got the 18:30 the you would miss out on the 20:00 fireworks. Just so you know. Heheh.
Thanks, I’ve gone for the 18.30 at plaza gardens

Well, it all depends. For the party entertainment, on 2019, they announced it all by the time Halloween is over (mid-november).

0For the rest of the resort, they usually announce everything once they annouce the working hours of the parks, and judging they still haven't announced standard working hours past October 30th (yes, if you were going on Halloween night, you still wouldn't know the working hours yet... and it is in just 2 weeks)... well, I wouldn't have much expectations on it being anytime soon.

Well, it all depends. For the party entertainment, on 2019, they announced it all by the time Halloween is over (mid-november).

0For the rest of the resort, they usually announce everything once they annouce the working hours of the parks, and judging they still haven't announced standard working hours past October 30th (yes, if you were going on Halloween night, you still wouldn't know the working hours yet... and it is in just 2 weeks)... well, I wouldn't have much expectations on it being anytime soon.
Just the party entertainment

Just announced:

- Disney Illuminations (Fireworks) returns on Dec 21st, which means probably (not sure, but probably) on NYE there will be 2 fireworks shows: one at 20:00 and another one at midnight. The shows are different, the 20:00 show is usually Disney Illuminations, the midnight one is usually a special NYE version of Disney Dreams.
- Christmas Parade to debut on Nov 13th until Jan 9th, which means for NYE there will probably be 2 different parades: One during the day, and one exclusive to the party as it is announced as a NYE parade.

Just announced:

- Disney Illuminations (Fireworks) returns on Dec 21st, which means probably (not sure, but probably) on NYE there will be 2 fireworks shows: one at 20:00 and another one at midnight. The shows are different, the 20:00 show is usually Disney Illuminations, the midnight one is usually a special NYE version of Disney Dreams.
- Christmas Parade to debut on Nov 13th until Jan 9th, which means for NYE there will probably be 2 different parades: One during the day, and one exclusive to the party as it is announced as a NYE parade.
As will be staying at resort for a few days might try and see the illuminations fireworks and Christmas parade another night and just see the nye fireworks and parade

For anyone interested in going for NYE, following yesterday's Halloween Party (I didn't go, but did follow it along on the social media), it seemed to be pretty similar to previous Halloween parties (although chaotic at the start, with LOTS of delays). Therefore it gives hope that the NYE party is going to be similar to the previous one (which was awesome).

Also, it is probably going to be sold out soon (a few days ago there were still 5 dinner packages still available, now there is only 1 dinner package still available, everything else is sold out). So if anyone is interested in going for NYE, I suggest you get your tickets ASAP. :-)

For anyone interested in going for NYE, following yesterday's Halloween Party (I didn't go, but did follow it along on the social media), it seemed to be pretty similar to previous Halloween parties (although chaotic at the start, with LOTS of delays). Therefore it gives hope that the NYE party is going to be similar to the previous one (which was awesome).

Also, it is probably going to be sold out soon (a few days ago there were still 5 dinner packages still available, now there is only 1 dinner package still available, everything else is sold out). So if anyone is interested in going for NYE, I suggest you get your tickets ASAP. :-)

That is is good its going to be similar to previous years it seems. Glad i booked now that all the dinner packages nearly sold out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter