NEW Wilderness Lodge FAQ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It goes like this on every trip. We always try to pack and set-aside early. But....... Leaving for the Lodge tomorrow! My wife has the "packing up, don't miss anything, pre-trip" jitters. We will scream down the driveway when the kids get off the bus Thursday. Our first trip to the WL is upon us! YIPPEE! I promise to relax...once I get there.

Small voice from the back: "Are we there yet?"

Thanks for all the great info from this thread!

Artemus

Originally posted by Artemus
It goes like this on every trip. We always try to pack and set-aside early. But....... Leaving for the Lodge tomorrow! My wife has the "packing up, don't miss anything, pre-trip" jitters. We will scream down the driveway when the kids get off the bus Thursday. Our first trip to the WL is upon us! YIPPEE! I promise to relax...once I get there.

Small voice from the back: "Are we there yet?"

Thanks for all the great info from this thread!

Artemus

Ohhhh August cant come fast enough!!! Artemus you are giving me the chills reading your post, Dh and I cant wait. I think somedays we are worse than the 3 kids. LOL

Kimmar Thank you so much for all you have done to keep this thread going. Dh and I were at WL for our honeymoon in 96, however, I for one can say that we still learn something new all the time from this thread Thanks again!!:bounce:

OK KIMMAR! Let the new thread begin! We all are anxiously awaiting on you to start it !!

Hi all - this thread is great - please start a new one.

Just add a link in that first post to this thread and the great info will not be lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter