New "Theme Park Select"AP. Winds of Change?

thanks michael, i guess it was eaier not stating "all four on the same day" because of the different blackouts per each park on the "Theme Select" passes.

Interesting....

I had been thinking about dropping down to silver next year when our FL resident Gold AP expires next March. We have discovered we don't spend much time in FL during the summer and could easily shift our time into late August.

I could see how the Theme Park Select option might work for us. As snowbirds our Disney time has morphed into "winter walks enhanced by Disney". We could probably work out a schedule to get to all of the parks. We don't frequently visit the parks on the weekends. And we gave up visiting during the crowded holidays and dropped from Platinum to Gold APs a few years ago. The one item that caught my attention was blocking out Fri/Sat/Sun at Epcot during Food and Wine. That makes it tougher to enjoy the Eat to the Beat concerts. I find the complexity of the black outs a bit annoying. But I understand what Disney is trying to do. Getting ready to control access to Galaxy's Edge.

We live about 90 minutes from DW. We have the weekday pass. For us its great because who really wants to go on the weekend or in the summer when it is so hot anyway? We can jump in the car and go whenever we want. I try and look for 'slower' days and plan from there. The price is fine for us-- tho it stinks about paying for resort parking cause we generally go over in the afternoon, do stuff, stay over, do morning stuff then drive home.

Interesting....

I had been thinking about dropping down to silver next year when our FL resident Gold AP expires next March. We have discovered we don't spend much time in FL during the summer and could easily shift our time into late August.

I could see how the Theme Park Select option might work for us. As snowbirds our Disney time has morphed into "winter walks enhanced by Disney". We could probably work out a schedule to get to all of the parks. We don't frequently visit the parks on the weekends. And we gave up visiting during the crowded holidays and dropped from Platinum to Gold APs a few years ago. The one item that caught my attention was blocking out Fri/Sat/Sun at Epcot during Food and Wine. That makes it tougher to enjoy the Eat to the Beat concerts. I find the complexity of the black outs a bit annoying. But I understand what Disney is trying to do. Getting ready to control access to Galaxy's Edge.

Weekday Select May be just what you need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter