**NEW SWAP - recipe-SIGN UP BY 10/8!

Ok just got off the phone with post office, they said it was delivered on 11/1. Is that right? Let me know please

Just got my package today and I love all the layouts, they are all very creative. ILovePooh1, yours was in the package. I did forget to put my name on mine and if anyone is wondering, I did the baked clams. Thank you again everyone! And thank you Patty for the extra, it was a nice surprise!

got mine today too, everyone did such nice work! I also forgot to put my name on mine... it's the choc chip cookie one. :D maggie

Originally posted by pattyT
i mailed a bunch out today - i was still short one - and can't tell u off the top of my head who's
what was your recipe?

It was a chocolate chunk cheesecake recipe - the recipe was written on Christmas packages, and the title was written in ornaments.

Yep, got my package yesterday! Glad to see mine made it! Everyone did a fab job!! It all looks so yummy!! Thanks Patty for hosting! You did great!! And thanks for the extra goodie! How sweet of you!

This was so much fun! Thanks so much to everyone who participated and special thanks to Patty for pulling it all together and sending us a treat too!

Now, if I can only find the time to try all the recipes!

Oh I would have remembered that one Raven -
that is the missing one!
Sorry I was so unorganized with this one ! I should have marked the pages as soon as I opened them - then I divided them up one night and went to package them the next day screwing myself all up!

They are all so cute! This was a great idea. Thanks, Patty and for the gift too! Now to get cooking!
I forgot to put my name on mine also. Mine was the Bohieman Fruit squares.

Got mine today. They are all so cute - thanks everyone! And Patty, thank you too for the gift.
Pammyjo

I'm still waiting for mine. Can't wait to see what everyone did.

Originally posted by pattyT
Oh I would have remembered that one Raven -
that is the missing one!

That stinks :( I was really excited about this one, too.

The postal service really can be frustrating sometimes!

Oh, well. Maybe next time.

if you want to mail me a self addresed envie (I think it was about $4 to ship them)
Iw ill mail what we have here - and if and when your show up I will send it to everyone (I know last year a Christmas card got returned to me in July- it was only mailed to NYC!)

I got mine- the recipes are all awesome - I love the pic of teh squares . I am going to do that from now on- what a great idea!

The postman left me a note that there is a lg. envie waiting for me from Patty T. They wouldn't leave it on my front door because there is a $.96 cent balance due on it. I was only gone for an hour and just missed him.........Dang I hate when that happens. I will now have to wait until Mon before I can pick it up.:(

:-(

I haven't received mine yet. But then again, I'm all the way out on the West coast. Can't wait to see everyone's LO !!

:-)
Sue

Got mine. Awsome job ladies. Can't wait to try some of the recipes. Thank *U* Patty for the gift. Hope we can do another one of these in 2005......................hint,hint:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter