New Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After debating about it a lot... I'm going to get it over with and post some pictures. I'll start you off with a nice pet picture though, and then get ready to wince...

100_0229.jpg

000_0010.jpg

100_0339.jpg

The first picture of me is from Christmas two years ago (can you tell from the snow?), and the other one is from summer of 2006, when we went to Pacific City in Oregon. Maybe I'll post a recent picture sometime.

~Caitlin

BabyPiglet 53
HSMndLKfan92 53
PrincessKally 46
Loves Disney 37
Hollister 36
Sparkle_Cherry 26

My 46 are basically all from this conversation!

i meant at school, haha. but yeah, teen board is funner. people are so straight forward

i mean yeah... cuz who cares really what the people 3000 miles away from you think... Actually I do care waht u guys think. I car ewhat all my friends thik....

After debating about it a lot... I'm going to get it over with and post some pictures. I'll start you off with a nice pet picture though, and then get ready to wince...

100_0229.jpg

000_0010.jpg

100_0339.jpg

The first picture of me is from Christmas two years ago (can you tell from the snow?), and the other one is from summer of 2006, when we went to Pacific City in Oregon. Maybe I'll post a recent picture sometime.

~Caitlin

aww, i love these pictures

Thank you, I know it's silly but my heart was beating so fast when I posted those. I didn't want people to think I was ugly- my body looks like a pear!

~Caitlin

It does not!!!! You very cute!!!!

Is it one in the moring where you live?? It's 12 here. But I'm planning to stay up all night anyway!!!

Thank you, I know it's silly but my heart was beating so fast when I posted those. I didn't want people to think I was ugly- my body looks like a pear!

~Caitlin

You are VERY pretty. :)

It took now...after 2 someodd years...for me to post my picture. lol. Though, aside from the fact that I think I am hideous, I have other reasons for not wanting to post my picture in a hurry lol. In fact, with those reasons I can put a guy behind bars. ;)

i mean yeah... cuz who cares really what the people 3000 miles away from you think... Actually I do care waht u guys think. I car ewhat all my friends thik....

Aww you consider us your friends! that makes me feel so special! I have definatly gotten more comfotable on the boards and around all of you guys.

Caitlin cherry your so pretty dno't worry!

Aww you consider us your friends! that makes me feel so special! I have definatly gotten more comfotable on the boards and around all of you guys.

Caitlin cherry your so pretty dno't worry!

Of course I consider you my friends...

Both Caitlins you're VERY pretty. You both have really cute faces.. I'm the one that's ugly... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter