New Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It started with the picture. Then he found out my name by noticing how people call me "cat" in vmk and then placing it together after looking up my posts that my name is Caitlin. Then by looking at more of my posts, he realized that my dad does robotics in Florida. He found my dad's team thereby finding my dad's name which included my last name. Then he found my family by looking up my dad on the internet. Then he looked up my name, found the high school I go to and then found out what college I am going to. He found out my phone number because my dad has a site for the robotics stuff. He read through a ton of my posts and realized more about me. Just by reading posts, they can dig up a lot. Placing things together.

Wow, that is so scary, I feel terribly for you. I'll be sure to be really careful with giving out personal information now- I would never give out my last name.

I'll talk to you later, I'm going to poke around the rest of the TB for a while, and then hit the sack. Good night Caitlin :)

~Caitlin

Wow, that is so scary, I feel terribly for you. I'll be sure to be really careful with giving out personal information now- I would never give out my last name.

I'll talk to you later, I'm going to poke around the rest of the TB for a while, and then hit the sack. Good night Caitlin :)

~Caitlin

Good night, Caitlin lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter