***** New September 2013 Thread *****

We aren't quite official yet as we don't book until Monday. We didn't know if we could do the trip so we missed being able to take advantage of the bounce back offer as we were there in September.

We are staying in POR again. We stayed there this past September and could not have asked for a better experience. 8 nights, 9 days in the last two weeks of September.

:cool1:

I cannot wait!

Stacy

We are planning a September trip. We are waiting for either a PIN or special offer to book. Planning on staying at the Art of Animation Suites. It will be me, DH, DS-2, and my mom. So excited to introduce Disney to our son.

We will be there Sept 5th-14th to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. Staying at Pop Century again. We might do a day at Discovery Cove, my co-workers bought us a day there with the dolphin swim during our honeymoon. It was awesome!! Hopefully we will be doing the Hallowen party too!

We booked yesterday. Last week of September. 8 nights, 9 days at POR- River View.

We are doing Typhoon Lagoon for one day this year so we can snorkle there :)

Stacy

We booked yesterday. Last week of September. 8 nights, 9 days at POR- River View.

We are doing Typhoon Lagoon for one day this year so we can snorkle there :)

Stacy

Stacy,

I'll be there the last week of Sept also, WL CL, Honeymoon Suite!

Yes, I'll be on my honeymoon :)

Paul

trying to wait it out to see if we get a PIN or if any late summer/early fall offers come out within the next 2 months or so. Our plans are to book from Sept. 7th to Sept. 15th @ CSR (will be our 2nd stay @ our now favorite moderate). My 180 day mark for dining reservations will be around March 11th and would love to have everything in place by then, but we'll see what happens. I'm guessing that the FD offers of the past won't happen this year, but any kind of discount would be great to get!

Can't wait to start officially planning everything! That's 1/2 the fun for me. :)

We are currently booked for June, but the DH decided (after I got the current Spring Discount for the CR /w TPV) that he didn't want to go in June. We're now looking at arriving the day after Labor Day. Anyone been there during that time? The Touring Plans historic crowd calendars make it look like an amazing time to go.

We are currently booked for June, but the DH decided (after I got the current Spring Discount for the CR /w TPV) that he didn't want to go in June. We're now looking at arriving the day after Labor Day. Anyone been there during that time? The Touring Plans historic crowd calendars make it look like an amazing time to go.

We went that week in 2011 and the crowd levels were GREAT!! :cool1: We actually flew down on the Saturday before Labor Day and while the crowds for that Saturday and Sunday were kind of heavy (but still nowhere near Spring Break levels that I had experienced growing up) by Monday, they had thinned out considerably! The only time I noticed a bit of a surge was the Friday and Saturday following Labor Day... in 2011, that is when "Night of Joy" was going on @ the MK. We made sure that if we were @ MK those days that we left early enough to enjoy the other parks (had the PH option). But most days, every ride was either walk on or had less than a 15 minute wait.

Have fun!
~Kelly

We went that week in 2011 and the crowd levels were GREAT!! :cool1: We actually flew down on the Saturday before Labor Day and while the crowds for that Saturday and Sunday were kind of heavy (but still nowhere near Spring Break levels that I had experienced growing up) by Monday, they had thinned out considerably! The only time I noticed a bit of a surge was the Friday and Saturday following Labor Day... in 2011, that is when "Night of Joy" was going on @ the MK. We made sure that if we were @ MK those days that we left early enough to enjoy the other parks (had the PH option). But most days, every ride was either walk on or had less than a 15 minute wait.

Have fun!
~Kelly

Thank you. That sounds like exactly the kind of waits the DH wants. Now I just wish I could pick the date for sure, so I could call Disney and change it.

The date options are...
1. Sept 3 - 6 (or 7th): We would check in the day after Labor day and the DSs would only miss 4 days of school.
2. Sept 10 - 14: To be there for the special Friday the 13th Villian stuff.
3. Sept 17 - 21: Talk Like A Pirate Day is on the 19th and I'm thinking this is when they would have their special Pirate Week and the whole family loves pirates. I just hate booking and not knowing for sure if that is the week they are doing it as it is the only reason I would book that date.

Anyone have any suggestions as to which is the better week? I just really wish I knew about the Pirate Week, so I could plan around it. Is Disney ever going to release a concrete schedule for these for the year or will it just be released at the beginning of each month what will happen?

We're officially book for 9/10 - 14 at the CR /w TPV. Now I just have to hope for free dining.

I am also super excited to be going to DW September 25 to Oct 2. I am so anxious to start my planning. I already have lots of information collected and am now just waiting to see what the park hours will be. Does anyone know when they will post the hours and information for September?

I'm waiting for park hours myself, to update my park visiting plan!

That, and the 180-day window to make ADR's!

I'l be on my honeymoon 9/22-9/29, staying at WL

letthewookiewin said:
61 days for me. Hopefully, I will have the same luck making our September ADRs that I had with making our June ADRs.

I must have changed every reservation we had for last September 5-6 times. I changed CRT dinner 3-4 times alone and never had any trouble getting the tables we wanted.

Stacy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter