***** New September 2013 Thread *****

We've booked for Sept 4th - 20th at SSR with a 3 night stay at HRH part way through. We can't wait. My daughter is 21 this year and this holiday is in celebration of that.party:
I can't believe she was only 8 when we first visited, the time has gone so quickly.

Booked for Sept 8th - 14th at All Star Music. Already have a solid idea on what ADR's I want I just want to wait to see what the hours and EMH are going to be before I solidify them. How reliable are the hours from last year?

I guess this means I need to book my Wild Africa Trek too, but that also depends on what days we're doing which park. I feel like we're in a grey area where I can't really get any details planned without those hours and really wanting to have it planned.

We booked our trip for September 23-28 and got our Toy Story-themed vacation guide from Disney last week. :) It's our first time taking kids out of school... our two older girls will be in second grade and kindergarten next fall, so I am a little nervous about that, but otherwise we're so excited!

We booked our trip for September 23-28 and got our Toy Story-themed vacation guide from Disney last week. :) It's our first time taking kids out of school... our two older girls will be in second grade and kindergarten next fall, so I am a little nervous about that, but otherwise we're so excited!

we are booked sept 19-28 and haven't received any vacation guide?...I've never ever received a disney vacation guide...did you book through Disney? I wonder if it's because we go through AAA. Or maybe since we are staying at a moderate resort?

we are booked sept 19-28 and haven't received any vacation guide?...I've never ever received a disney vacation guide...did you book through Disney? I wonder if it's because we go through AAA. Or maybe since we are staying at a moderate resort?

On the Disney website you can request a "free vacation guide" to be sent to your house. It usually takes 2-3 weeks.

golf4miami said:
On the Disney website you can request a "free vacation guide" to be sent to your house. It usually takes 2-3 weeks.

I have the DVD hit its not Toy Story themed...is there something I'm missing?

I have the DVD hit its not Toy Story themed...is there something I'm missing?

When I ordered mine, about a week ago, it gave me the option to pick what theme I wanted it to be. Were you not given this option when you ordered yours?

Had to change my days due to airfare. Now going September 15-21. Losing a day in Disney but saving lots of $$$ in airfare!!!

When I ordered mine, about a week ago, it gave me the option to pick what theme I wanted it to be. Were you not given this option when you ordered yours?

After reading this thread, I realized I hadn't ordered a 2013 planning DVD. It didn't give me the option to pick a theme. Which is fine since I'm having a hard enough time picking the resort.

golf4miami said:

Really!! No I didn't get to pick any theme!! :(

Hi all we're going Sept 28th to Oct 6, staying at POR. It will be myself and my oldest two DD's We're all celebrating milestone birthdays this year, so this is where we decided to go(actually I decided). This is my third visit, my oldest DD's second and my other DD's first. Can't wait to show her the world. Would really like free dining. Now I just have to decide where we're going to eat so I'm ready to make my ADR's when the time comes.:)

Holiday Booked - 19th Sept - 3rd Oct
Spending Money - Saved about £500
Dolphins - Booked for me and the Girlfriend
Park Tickets - Sorted

That just leaves me to buy the Engagement Ring.

ahhhhhh! :lovestruc

Park Tickets - Sorted

How romantic!! Have you decided how you are going to pop the question?

As for our trip, I have changed to the a GV room at the BC. I showed the teenager DSs pics of all the rooms and resort pools of the resorts I was thinking of. As soon as they saw SAB, they were sold.

Park Tickets - Sorted

You and I are both proposing on our trips to The World in September! Congrats!

My sister Mia, my friend Sandy and I (Rhonda) are going to be in OKW from Sept. 2nd to Sept. 11th.:woohoo: Mia hasn't been to Disneyworld in 7 or 8 years so there is going to be a whole lot of new stuff for her to see.:thumbsup2 and it's going to be fun showing it to her.:yay:

You and I are both proposing on our trips to The World in September! Congrats!

I am just hoping for a proposal on my trip in September! :littleangel: Congratulations to both of you! What a magical way to tell someone you want to spend your life with them.

We are booked for September 17-26! We got the airfare paid for and now is the waiting game for a discount code!

I'm having a blast planning! It's been 6 years since my last trip and I am so anxious to get back!

Are any september dissers doing a pretrip report?

I'm considering starting a pre-trip report myself here soon since I finally have the resort booked and am getting close to reaching my halfway point for saving goals!

I'm considering starting a pre-trip report myself here soon since I finally have the resort booked and am getting close to reaching my halfway point for saving goals!

When you make it, make sure to link it here. That way we can follow along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter