***** New September 2013 Thread *****

We will be there sept 20- 28! Super excited. It will be me, DH, DD (4), DD (6) and my mom and stepdad. We are staying at Animal Kingdom Villas. I have started planning but would live any suggestions. Thank you!

As usual I will be happily celebrating my 32nd birthday at The World along with Universal & SeaWorld as well.

I will be staying in my first DVC resort since becoming a member last year. I will be at Jambo House at AKL from September 19-25 & then moving over to Pop Century from 25-Oct 1 so I can finally check out Food & Wine.

Hi,

we will be there Sept 18th - 30th at OKW but hoping to swap to the Boardwalk (maybe)

Just DH and myself - some time for us.

Shezzy

Heading to Disney and possibly Sea World
9/8-9/15
POR!

Cant wait!! :cheer2:

Waiting for Advanced Dining to open up to eat at Be Our Guest!!

Hi! Just booked for 9/21-28. So excited! pixiedust: We are making sure we go again before our son turns 10 and is officially an "adult". Hoping for free dining but we are willing to pay for it since we always come out ahead!

We have dined at a lot of different places but if we want something new - what do you suggest?

Thanks,

Keri

Crossing my fingers and toes for a trip Sept 20-28. All Army schedule dependent, but in time to take advantage of room discounts and ticket discounts for military. Plans for 4-day hoppers with Water Parks, Fun and More option. Hope to stay at Ft. Wilderness Cabins. Reading and learning and dreaming!!

We are booked Sept 19-27 at POFQ
It's been almost 6 years since we were in WDW...I am so super excited. it's Me, DH, DS(13), DD(11), DD(10), DS(5) and my mom! We are getting two rooms and hoping for connecting like we had the last time we stayed there. Fingers crossed for free dining!

I have already started planning, looking at menues and stuff.

As of right now, we plan on surprising the kids. Obviously they will have to know they will be missing school, but we are going to tell them we are going to the beach. but instead of driving to rehoboth, we will keep going south to Disney!! I hope we can pull it off...they keep asking when can we go back, and I just keep saying what we've been saying for years...when we get a chance, we are so busy, blah blah...but I'm bursting at the seams to tell them we are going!!

so super duper excited!

Just booked CSR for Sept. 14-20th!! I'm so hoping we will get Free Dining or we might have to postpone trip until May 2014. Also, I just asked to join the FB group. So excited! Last Disney trip was in May 2012 and I'm having major Disney withdrawals. Staying at CSR for the first time this time and can't wait! :cool1:

kjduncan said:
Just booked CSR for Sept. 14-20th!! I'm so hoping we will get Free Dining or we might have to postpone trip until May 2014. Also, I just asked to join the FB group. So excited! Last Disney trip was in May 2012 and I'm having major Disney withdrawals. Staying at CSR for the first time this time and can't wait! :cool1:

There is a FB group??? I need to join it!!

Uh-oh. I just realized after I sent the request to join the group that my son is on fb now. He just turned 13 and couldn't wait to get on there. Yikes, our sept trip is a surprise...will it show up in my feed that I joined the group??

Uh-oh. I just realized after I sent the request to join the group that my son is on fb now. He just turned 13 and couldn't wait to get on there. Yikes, our sept trip is a surprise...will it show up in my feed that I joined the group??

With facebook, always assume that anything you do is public unless you've spent time actively blocking things in your privacy settings.

With facebook, always assume that anything you do is public unless you've spent time actively blocking things in your privacy settings.

Yeah, I unsent my request...I'm too worried that I will completely ruin the surprise...

Woo Hoo! We're booked at POP. Sept 26 - Oct 2. Me & DS8. DB, SIL, niece 12 and nephew 6. Definitely looking forward to F&W and hoping to do MNSSHP! :banana::banana: Now I need to figure out how to make a ticker.

Checking out my ticker! I'm so excited to visit during "warmer months".

How's everyone's planning going? I'm still undecided on which resort to pick. Hubby's running the Tower of Terror 10 miler and he would love a hot tub to ease his aching legs. :faint:

Anything is fine with me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter