New Random Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
today to eat i have had

cereal
english muffin (vvv small)
gnocci in tomato and basil sauce (not much)
half a slice of sliced chicken
an easter egg! :D i shared it with my mum though :-)
traffic light lolly

and for dinner we are having chicken and pasta in a spicy tomato sauce and then i will have a magnum gold for dessert :D

wahey! ron and hermione kiss in DH.

i cant wait to see the film.

just thought i would blank that just in case... rotfl.

deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-564456_1422_1545.jpg

only 1 page leftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

On Crowning Music Of Awesome on TV Tropes, Disney has it's own page as a subtopic for Western Animation. Not only that, but Phineas & Ferb has it's own page as a subtopic for Disney, which has it's own page as a subtopic for Western Animation!

Bart, how did you get a cell phone?

The same way you got me. By accident. On a golf course.

i just had dinner. and im goign to have my magnum in a minute, them im going to watch raymond blanc :D

I had my dinner. Now I have apple crumble with ice cream. Somehow, I cut my finger. I went to get the ice cream, and when I was scooping it, I noticed it was bleeding.

WTH FILM AM I WATCHING?!

in the OotP i watched, tonks does not say 'wotcher harry' once, i re-watched it, and you dont see st. mungos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter