New Random Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third (;
soo. I'm trying to plan a very distant trip to England, and I can't decide on a single city. Anyone have any input?

4th xD

Third (;
soo. I'm trying to plan a very distant trip to England, and I can't decide on a single city. Anyone have any input?

You may as well go to London..
But Liverpool FTW!
I'm a tad biased though xD
Although, my friend from California came to Liverpool and then went to London and said that Liverpool was better hahah xD

5th?
Haa kidding :-)

Now I have to go run around and try to find a "Youth Magazine" for one of my classes.

6th! Though technically i'm the 7th post!

Just read that butterbeer is amazing. I can't wait!

I'm slightly disappointed at the description of The Big Feast though... I was expecting a combination of each meal for some reason.

obsession.jpg

Yeah, but sudoku rocks, so it doesn't matter :teeth:

Third (;

don't come here at all ;)
nah.. it's alright here i guess obvs. i'm gonna say london because i love it but go where you wanna go

you ever been before?

namesDM2403_468x275.jpg

The least attractive women & men names are Ann and George... Crap... Well, at least i'll be one of the most successful :teeth:

4th xD

You may as well go to London..
But Liverpool FTW!
I'm a tad biased though xD
Although, my friend from California came to Liverpool and then went to London and said that Liverpool was better hahah xD

Haha I want to go to both :-) Maybe I will?

don't come here at all ;)
nah.. it's alright here i guess obvs. i'm gonna say london because i love it but go where you wanna go

you ever been before?

Nope, I've never been. But it's been one of my dreams to go since I was little :-)

Third (;

I'd definitley go to London. :-)
Try Liverpool, too.
I like Birmingham, but it just depends on what you'd like to do.

How distant is this very distant trip?

Come to London. Then you'll see some of the places mentioned in Harry Potter. Actually, you can find some HP tours that take you through London, then onto the Hogwarts Express where you'll go to the castle that's used as Hogwarts.

I couldn't find the CofS anywhere, but I did find a wand! I've been using it to light up the dark areas of the house (well saying 'lumos' everytime I turn on the torch, but who cares?)

Come to London. Then you'll see some of the places mentioned in Harry Potter. Actually, you can find some HP tours that take you through London, then onto the Hogwarts Express where you'll go to the castle that's used as Hogwarts.

I couldn't find the CofS anywhere, but I did find a wand! I've been using it to light up the dark areas of the house (well saying 'lumos' everytime I turn on the torch, but who cares?)

:laughing:

I really hope this isn't how my whole break goes...

I'd definitley go to London. :-)
Try Liverpool, too.
I like Birmingham, but it just depends on what you'd like to do.

How distant is this very distant trip?

Awesome :-) I want to try to go to both I think.
Probably after I get a car, then can start saving for it and get enough money. So when I'm in my 20s probably. haha.

NO WAY! Dude, I'm definitely going to London :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter