New Random Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of whole milk, switch to 1 percent. If you drink one 8-oz glass a day, you'll lose 5 lb in a year.

We only get 1% or semi-skimmed. Occasionally, we'll get skimmed but it doesn't taste right. So if I had whole milk, i'd weigh even more atm... I love drinking milk. I either have fruit juice, milk, or squash nowadays. I rarely, if ever, get a fizzy drink. If we go to the cinema, I get Oasis or Ribena from Superdrug, and if I go to Pizza Hut, I get squash. If I go anywhere else, I get a hot drink, or Fanta. Oh, when i'm in WDW, I get a milkshake or smoothie, or pink lemonade which tends to be not fizzy for some reason.

I LOVE PINK LEMONADE.

we get it from waitrose sometimes, and i always have it in beaches and cream :D

I want a Fab, or a Fruit Pastile lolly now.

Quick! Get on the magic bug.

It's not a magic bug you moron, it's a magic arachnid! Can't you count the legs?

No...

Boys and girls can't get within 8 feet of each other (or 8 inches. It was one of them)

Unless you're talking about completely different rules. That was one of the rules Umbridge made in OOTP.

She's at the pyramids!
Oh great, i've never been to India before.

A platypus is a unique animal. Platitudinous means unoriginal, or boring. Irony? Probably not.

The only reason I watched Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging is because Alan Davies was in it. I don't think I ever finished watching the movie.

Unless you're talking about completely different rules. That was one of the rules Umbridge made in OOTP.

She's at the pyramids!
Oh great, i've never been to India before.

noo. they were online, but i cant remember any of them...

i just finished DH

now i feel a lost cause. i feel like i dont have anything to do with my life anymore xD

i'ma reread the books, until the movie comes out, when im GOING to go to the midnight premiere, and the premiere in leicester square

the only time when i cried was when *lupin and tonks died :''''(* and the whole book, i had a lump in my throat because i knew it was the end... aha, i know i sound really silly, but harry potter has kinda become my obsession, and i have literally been non stop reading...

I don't know why I never go to any movie premieres in England. They're all mainly in Leicester Square, and that's maybe 45 mins away tops.

Hmm, Stoked is coming to Disney XD next week. I hope they don't end up edited the Hell out of the episodes like they did with Total Drama Island. Since pretty much every edit in the show was from Cartoon Network's edits in the USA, then I would assume it will be less edited because I don't think Stoked is edited on CN.

yeah, its about 1hr away here. we go there a lot when we go to london

it next to chinatown :3

I've only been once... I spend most of my time in Greenwich. In actual London, most time is spent around Westminster or Southwark. If I get into Kingston, then i'll spend more time around Westminster because I would get the train to Kingston from Waterloo station.

we normally go to south kensington, westminster, leicester square, etc. we sometimes go to green park as well :-) hard rock cafe is there tooo (y)

saying that, we go to covent garden a lot.

we also visit leytonstone a lot because our friend lives tehre, which means we normally get the sube to south woodford to get something to eat :D

I haven't done Wii Fit today. I really can't be bothered.

So far today, i've eaten toast with apricot jam on instead of butter, a Muller Light yoghurt and a small banana. My mum's started dinner, chicken cassorole. After that, I think i'll finish off the apple crumble.

we normally go to south kensington, westminster, leicester square, etc. we sometimes go to green park as well :-) hard rock cafe is there tooo (y)

saying that, we go to covent garden a lot.

I'd like to go to London more. Other then going to see my nan at St. Thomas' hospital, I haven't been to London since maybe 6 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter