• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New offer - Up to 40% off

so if i ask to upgrade to a lake view room and add the halfboard plan should that work ??

i did ask about upgrading to the dlh but they didnt quote the offer price - however i didnt ring the french number so fingers crossed it works

i will keep trying !!

I would book as soon as possible Isila, especially if you are not flexible with when you can go. Not to scare you but we had the dates we wanted sell out at the special offer rate before but luckily we werent tied to dates and just booked the next week.

I would book as soon as possible Isila, especially if you are not flexible with when you can go. Not to scare you but we had the dates we wanted sell out at the special offer rate before but luckily we werent tied to dates and just booked the next week.

I'm not so tied to the dates, but I don't want to be there on the 17th March (bad weather experience both times) and I want to come before Easter. So, yes, I'm tied to the dates :lmao:

just phoned the french number and got through to a lovely lady who upgraded my room and meal plan for £100 :)

the upgrade price for the room was £96 anyway so 12 meals for £4 to me is quite good value for disney :rotfl2::rotfl2:

just phoned the french number and got through to a lovely lady who upgraded my room and meal plan for £100 :)

the upgrade price for the room was £96 anyway so 12 meals for £4 to me is quite good value for disney :rotfl2::rotfl2:

That's a very good saving. :cool1:

Does anybody know about the free fast pass that is in with the offer, is it just for one ride or for the length of your stay?

TIA. Debs x

thats the fastpass that everyone in the whole resort gets ie put your park ticket/annual pass into a fastpass machine, and get a fastpass ticket out. Its not an extra fastpass, and I really don't know why Disney insist on listing it with their special offers - because its not one!

Does anyway have any idea when the special offers for April-Aug 2013 will be available? I'm assuming that it won't be until november at the earliest but want to know as far in advance as possible to get the best deal, cheers :goodvibes

I'm not so tied to the dates, but I don't want to be there on the 17th March (bad weather experience both times) and I want to come before Easter. So, yes, I'm tied to the dates :lmao:

Lol I know what you mean, if you are happy with the price I would book now. You should try Ireland, its always raining :(

Wow, that is a fantastic upgrade blag!

I actually got it wrong it was £113 pounds extra £96 for the room which means that between the 4 of us its costing us £1.41 each for our dinner :lmao:

(as you can see i was very bored today and had far too much time on my hands ) !!

I just rang, still too exp for me to upgrade, but she did reduce our Cheyenne bill by €25!

pretty much exactly a year ago I booked two nights at Santa Fe for mid November for £250(40% off), looking at booking the same again this year and it's coming up £428(only 15% off), which is more than I'm willing to spend.

Is it likely that a new offer will come up soon?
I could stay an extra 2 nights for just an extra £80 but annoyingly I can't get any more time off work.

I booked 3 nights 4 days from sun 11th nov - wed for 3 adults 1 8 year old for €600 sante fe on the French site

Wonder if anyone can help answer this for me - been checking on DLP site for March 14 - 17 for DLH, 3 adults and 1 child, and it has been coming up with the 40% off price of £1096. I planned to book this over the phone at the end of this week after I've been paid. Just checked on the site now and the price is showing at £1800+ which is the full price before discount.

Does anyone know if this could be a glitch (I find the whole DLP site buggy actually and the pop up buzz lightyear ad really annoys me!) or could they have done away with the discounts before the advertised end date? The HNY is showing a higher price too, £808 before and is now £1000+.

:confused3:confused3

I booked 3 nights 4 days from sun 11th nov - wed for 3 adults 1 8 year old for €600 sante fe on the French site

Thanks, the French site is coming back a bit cheaper(actually pretty much the same number, just in Euros!), but still about £100 more than what we paid last year.

I might wait a few more weeks and see if prices drop down some more :)

Wonder if anyone can help answer this for me - been checking on DLP site for March 14 - 17 for DLH, 3 adults and 1 child, and it has been coming up with the 40% off price of £1096. I planned to book this over the phone at the end of this week after I've been paid. Just checked on the site now and the price is showing at £1800+ which is the full price before discount.

Does anyone know if this could be a glitch (I find the whole DLP site buggy actually and the pop up buzz lightyear ad really annoys me!) or could they have done away with the discounts before the advertised end date? The HNY is showing a higher price too, £808 before and is now £1000+.

:confused3:confused3

every time DLP runs a discount offer, its always subject to availability ie a set amount of rooms in each hotel get the offer. Once all those rooms are sold, the offer ends for that particular hotel and that particular date.

Could you change your dates and see if the offer pops up again for you?

Can I ask a bit of a thickie question here? I don't understand the meal plan upgrades. Seems that people are getting wonderful bargains and my thrifty Scottish bosom is heaving at the thought of getting in on that action!! I'm booked in at DLH for 4 nights from 12th November, with no added meal plans or BBWS tickets or character meals. Is there anyway for me to get an upgrade on anything? If so, what would I have to do?

Sorry for such a blanket question but I'm a DLP novice and very much in the dark about getting my money's worth. Thanks so much!

Can I ask a bit of a thickie question here? I don't understand the meal plan upgrades. Seems that people are getting wonderful bargains and my thrifty Scottish bosom is heaving at the thought of getting in on that action!! I'm booked in at DLH for 4 nights from 12th November, with no added meal plans or BBWS tickets or character meals. Is there anyway for me to get an upgrade on anything? If so, what would I have to do?

Sorry for such a blanket question but I'm a DLP novice and very much in the dark about getting my money's worth. Thanks so much!

first things first :) - under the current up to 40% offer, is your hotel for your dates and party size cheaper now than it was when you booked? Thats the key to "upgrading" under new offers.

first things first :) - under the current up to 40% offer, is your hotel for your dates and party size cheaper now than it was when you booked? Thats the key to "upgrading" under new offers.

No, it's about £50 more than I paid for it. So no upgrading luck for me, there! Was worth a look. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter