• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New offer - Up to 40% off

I'm booked in at Dlh under 2 nights free offer so don't think there is anything I can upgrade too I even think price is same but not sure :(

I'm booked in at Dlh under 2 nights free offer so don't think there is anything I can upgrade too I even think price is same but not sure :(

I've done the same as you. I've checked the price & it's now more expensive.

If it does become cheaper ie flash sale, we can try & upgrade to get meal plan included. :thumbsup2

just tried to upgrade to disneyland hotel as my mum offered to pay the difference and they quoted £1439 :(

is there any magical language i should use as i just asked to upgrade or is it purely luck of the draw ?

absoloutely gutted as it was only £100 more online but obviously some are luckier at getting someone helpful

I think I like this deal. Have been searching for a few days. Since we are staying only 2 nights, this is great!! Like Mis Skellington, we are stationed in Germany and I keep searching all the different sites to get the best price. The UK site has worked best for me. I was going to book Sequoia but now we are able to Newport Bay. Woohoo! Can get my Disney fix now!:cool1:

Hello! Hopefully someone can help answer a quick question we have regarding booking via the various Disney websites (UK, German, French, US, etc) ... This will be our first trip to DLP....can one book via any of the sites, simply picking the one that offers the best price (since all seem to vary so much)

You should be able to book from any site.

Do you know if this applies to US residents too? As an experiment, I tried to book the 40% off offer, but when I got to the "enter your address" page, it set the country to United Kingdom and wouldn't let me change it.

Thanks!

Do you know if this applies to US residents too? As an experiment, I tried to book the 40% off offer, but when I got to the "enter your address" page, it set the country to United Kingdom and wouldn't let me change it.

Thanks!

you just leave the country at UK, complete the rest of the booking as you would normally with your own details. All your confirmation comes to you by email, and its the email reservation number you need when you check in at your hotel (and they won't be remotely interested which way you booked the hotel).

after searching a few threads i have noticed a lot of people talk about phoning the french number and getting lucky with upgrades - the cm i talked to were very abrupt

where do i find it ?

I just re-priced up my March trip and it's coming up at £244 cheaper. Might call them tomorrow and upgrade and add the New Full-Board Standard Meal Plan.

Has anyone used this new Full-Board Standard Meal Plan? I see you get vouchers for lunch and dinner.

so which site is the best to book at the moment? I'm looking at the end of March 2013.

Thanks so very much for the info...so just go with the site that offers the best deal. And I think THIS is a great offer... :)

Just called DLP and moved my room in the Hotel Santa Fe from a Rio Grande to a Eldorado and saved £120. :)

I did ask about up-grading to one of the other hotels which would have been the same cost of the holiday I origonaly booked, but I want to stay in one of the Cars themed rooms at the Santa Fe - sad I know, but I'm a bit of a cars fan. :rotfl2:

Can anyone help I'm booked in Dlh family room if I call and c price is cheaper now what can I add on my booking as cant upgrade hotel or add any more days thanks

Can anyone help I'm booked in Dlh family room if I call and c price is cheaper now what can I add on my booking as cant upgrade hotel or add any more days thanks

If your in a DLP Family room you could call them and ask for a quote for the cost of an up-grade to a Club Room or ask them to move your dates so you get the new rate, then call them again and move your dates back. All depends on how much of a saving you will get. You could add a Princess meal at Auberge de Cendrillon or Buffalo Bills Wild West Show etc.

Does anybody know about the free fast pass that is in with the offer, is it just for one ride or for the length of your stay?

TIA. Debs x

you just leave the country at UK, complete the rest of the booking as you would normally with your own details. All your confirmation comes to you by email, and its the email reservation number you need when you check in at your hotel (and they won't be remotely interested which way you booked the hotel).

Excellent! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the quick reply!

Jonjo what number did you ring ?

i tried a few days ago and they quoted me full price not the website offer :confused3

I called 08448 003 244 and then choose option 2 to made a change to my existing booking.

Remember that you have to up-grade or move dates for their systems to trigger the offer rates. So ask for a quote to move your dates say a week forward or upgrade to another hotel or Club room then get them to move it back to the origonal booking, that should trigger their booking system to see if you get a discount on your origonal booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter