New offer - Up to 40% off

Really not sure where Disney gets their maths from - we booked a couple of weeks ago under the old offer of 4 nights for the price to 2 which is 50% off and paid £484. Just checked the new price and with 40% off we'd be paying £488! There's something not quite right there....

Really not sure where Disney gets their maths from - we booked a couple of weeks ago under the old offer of 4 nights for the price to 2 which is 50% off and paid £484. Just checked the new price and with 40% off we'd be paying £488! There's something not quite right there....

its always the same - thats why its a good idea to book with an offer you're happy to pay the price for, and then keep checking to see if a better one comes along that you could "upgrade" to.

OOh I could probably do an upgrade! Booked 3 nts for 2 in a standard Newport bay (going to add 2 more on arrival as we have own tickets) New York is £15 more or admirals floor is less, but I could add a character meal. If I'm upgrading do I have to do this by phone and does it have to come out as more expensive? Thanks:coffee:

gutted as we just upgraded to new york for £977 and disneyland hotel is now £1084 for the dates we are going

however mummy dearest has said if we can upgrade she will put the difference on her credit card

if not i am seriously tempted to cancel and rebook !

Fingers crossed !!!

Irish site is giving 40 off if you book by 15th of October. Wonder what works out cheaper for me :idea:

I noticed this earlier too, I am still sorely tempted to book that 1st week of the Easter holidays for me and Liam. :)

just checked our dates as well and now its cheaper by £4... weird maths...and we have also booked 4nigths that supposed to be 50% off...

You can now also use the Irish site to prebook character meals, air travel and VEA.

Some prices are good enough €600 for HNY for 1a/1c for 4 days seems good and at that rate the NPB was €25 less then SL!
But APs have been purchased so we'll be offsite :cool1:

I booked for 4 nights in New York Hotel in October for 2 adults and 2 children for £1020. Now the price with the new offer is £880. If I add meal vouchers will I save the £140 difference and in affect get £140 off my meal vouchers as I have already paid the full balance of the holiday. I was going to use my shareholders discount on meals instead of buying meal vouchers but if I save £140 it might be worth it now. Can anyone help?:)

Even though we are definitely not going next year (unless we find a really good deal ;) ) I've just done some pricing up and it seems the French site is coming up with much better prices than the UK and Irish ones for the dates I am looking at!

Even though we are not going again, nope no way.... :rolleyes:

Even though we are definitely not going next year (unless we find a really good deal ;) ) I've just done some pricing up and it seems the French site is coming up with much better prices than the UK and Irish ones for the dates I am looking at!

See, it just goes to show how important it is to have a really good look around before booking.... and Rosebug, don't fight the inevitable!!

Thanks! I'm still waiting for an offer to extend to April 2013. Oh when will Disney answer my wishes?

As I haven't made my booking yet :goodvibes I checked, I get the same prices. UK offer is more expensive due to currency exchange rate. Will stay with Irish offer. Unless something better comes along.

Checked offers for my country. There's the same 40off. But SL is 650E. Irish gives 580. Nice math.

BTW, do you think I should hurry up and book or I can wait till end of September (the offer ends 15th October)?

I thought the 4 nights for the price of 2 offer was still bookable until the 31/8.

I can't see it anywhere on the site now and was hoping to book :mad:

I thought the 4 nights for the price of 2 offer was still bookable until the 31/8.

I can't see it anywhere on the site now and was hoping to book :mad:

that offer was up to the 20th August - but looking at the 40% off prices, which is the current offer, its coming up with almost the same prices anyway on a 4 night stay or more.

that offer was up to the 20th August - but looking at the 40% off prices, which is the current offer, its coming up with almost the same prices anyway on a 4 night stay or more.

I don't know why I had the 31st in my head.

The new offer works out at £150 more for SL or £40 more for CHY.

I'd left it late booking because I wasn't sure which I was going to go for, I guess this has made the decision a lot easier!

Hello! Hopefully someone can help answer a quick question we have regarding booking via the various Disney websites (UK, German, French, US, etc) ... This will be our first trip to DLP....can one book via any of the sites, simply picking the one that offers the best price (since all seem to vary so much)....we're military based out of Germany, and weren't clear if we had to us the German website strictly.

Thank you in advance for any advice! :)

Hello! Hopefully someone can help answer a quick question we have regarding booking via the various Disney websites (UK, German, French, US, etc) ... This will be our first trip to DLP....can one book via any of the sites, simply picking the one that offers the best price (since all seem to vary so much)....we're military based out of Germany, and weren't clear if we had to us the German website strictly.

Thank you in advance for any advice! :)

You should be able to book from any site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter