• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New offer - Up to 40% off

a somewhat weird question:

I priced 2 things

*arriving Thursday staying until Sunday=€380
*arriving Friday staying until Sunday=€420

what would stop me from booking the first offer and *just* arriving a day late? Do they give away my room if I don't arrive on time?

I think if you didn't turn up on your check-in date, your entire hotel booking would be cancelled. Thats usually what happens with hotel rooms isn't it?

Just to update you, I found the cheaper price on World Traveller site do booked it, have confirmation email from them. Also booked taxi transfer with them.

Woohoo we're off to DLP for DD 18th Birthday!

Hi all,
Just want to ask... I'm planning a trip to Disney Paris in nov for 4 nights and have found that Expedia is cheaper than disneylandparis.ie by £15

Is Expedia safe? Will it include park tickets for 5 days?
The quote is £369 for 2 adults and 1 child, 5yrs old to go on a Thursday until Monday

Hi all! We are thinking of adding two nights at the end of our honeymoon trip and spending them in DLP. If I go through the booking process right now, I can get Santa Fe for two nights, two people for $548.83 / 418.38euro / 338.30pounds. Not sure the best way to put prices so all understand so I put them all!
By booking through the site, they are giving me 3 days worth of tickets, but we will be needing to get to the airport on the last day, so I highly doubt I will be using them, will they change that if I call?

Do you think these are good prices or should I wait to see if any promotions are released?

I should also add that if I were to book JUST tickets, 2 days, two parks each day(though I'm not sure how much hopping around we would do), the tickets alone are $374

Thanks!!

Hi all,
Just want to ask... I'm planning a trip to Disney Paris in nov for 4 nights and have found that Expedia is cheaper than disneylandparis.ie by £15

Is Expedia safe? Will it include park tickets for 5 days?
The quote is £369 for 2 adults and 1 child, 5yrs old to go on a Thursday until Monday

How did you do this on Expedia? I am on here now and can't find disney hotels

can you look on Expedia.co.uk? The onsite hotels are definitely on there, if you use "Disneyland Paris, France" to search for hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter