New MK Paid Disney After Hours Event Announced

I'm sure that if only for legal compliance there will at least be porta-potties. If you want a flush toilet, though...
In the Disney future I foresee that the toilets will be free.
But you'll need a Fast Pass to get in and your Magic Band will charge your room for the "consumables" that you use, like TP, hand soap, and paper towels.
Day guests will have to use a Kiosk to schedule a stool, use their admission media to get in the bathroom, and must provide a valid credit card to use the stalls or sinks.

I have a ticket for tonight. I can't wait...I am here for a conference by myself and was going to skip MK because I can only go at night and didn't want to deal with crowds. The pictures I have seen have shown an empty park and being able to run around and do everything is worth every single penny to me.

Well, THAT was worth every single penny. I know people said it wasn't for Disney fans, but I would argue it was perfect. It was all about the rides and almost empty. I waited one car to get on 7DMT, didn't wait at all for SM or BTMM. And I had a private Jungle Cruise!

I agree, it was a perfect event. So empty and everyone so friendly.
I just completed a survey for the event and in case anyone is interested, it is officially 4:00 that you can get in. They even list 4:00 on in the "what time did you enter" question.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter