New menus at the Polynesian's Kona Cafe

Still a few reasonable offerings but there is now a few "off the chart" choices as well. Kona was always a go to for us for a reasonably priced meal. We'll still go but we'll need to be judicious in what we order.

So, should we start a poll to see who thinks that $95 porterhouse will be available for dining plan guests???

All the others are still a STEAL for one TS credit, but it'll be interesting to see how they handle that big one.

Ye-ah. Somehow, 'Cafe' doesn't conjure up pricy steak.
Although, I think the first thing I ever had there was a 'steak sandwich' Many years ago, and I was sick, but I recall a rather large piece of beef and about half a loaf of bread :scratchin

We were planning to eat an early dinner before our magical express pick-up, but now I need another option. The only entrees that would have appealed to my husband were the pork chop or chicken and they are no longer on the menu. Our bus should be about 6:30 PM so our options are limited.

So, should we start a poll to see who thinks that $95 porterhouse will be available for dining plan guests???

All the others are still a STEAL for one TS credit, but it'll be interesting to see how they handle that big one.

Is this restaurant going to 2 credits????? Some of those prices are just not 1 credit prices given how disney usually manages their dinign plans.

Porks don't have wings.

A local restaurant has hog wings on the menu, and they are worth a visit, even if you want nothing else. They are DELICIOUS!!!

Wow...nothing really of interest to my husband or myself at all. Very disappointing. If I want a crazy expensive steak, Kona Cafe is not where I am going to go on property to get it.

WOW, I was thinking of adding a Kona dinner when we stay at the Poly for the first time in April, but there isn't anything on the menu that would interest me, and some of these prices are a bit much. I think we would be better served with a combo of the sushi counter, CS, and Trader Sam's patio.

Oh man...this used to be a favorite of mine. I guess I'll have to revisit Ohana pre fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter